IGNORE THIS USER

2»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Intresting, never heard it before. Gross in german means great or large. Crass by the way has the same meaning in german, we write it Krass.

Achtung
    Hawkeye

Of course the word comes from German. Tea and Crumpets are bloody Chinese and Irish, respectively. Clueless English think they are pure as the driven snow yet all have Danish names!

Haha , actually it's an old French word in origin.

This is blatant propaganda. Brits are fucked in the head about where they come from and can't admit it. They have a whole industry based on proving they are not from Germany.

Dude.. Alot of people are like that. Plus, if we all go back to where were all from...

But anyways, It ain't where ya from, it's where ur at!

But I hear wut ur sayin' Even most don't know the royal fam is really German.

For a big portion of my life I thought my name was English, when it's really German.

I blame everything on those silly Romans.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    If you are honest, everywhere you go a german was there before you, his name is James Last or as his mother called him Hansi.

Hansi Last In Full Effect - He got breaks too man

And all you guys from the UK. Yes, look at my location, I'm from Hannover, thats the city where some of the closest relatives of the british royal fam are coming from.

Prinz Ernst August von Hannover

He is Married with the daughter of Grace Kelly Princess Caroline of Monaco

He is very nice, he likes to drink a lot and than beats the shit out of everybody. So he is exactly like any british lad.

By The way we call him the "Pinkel Prinz" which means something like the Pissing Prince. He got this nickname since the world expo fair in Hannover when he pissed on a pavillion in public while drunken like 42 brits at 10pm.

And Hannover is located in Lower-SAXON, yes, I'm a saxon like you anglo-saxons, so watch out Engelland

Gr??sse
    Hawkeye

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Do people actually use this feature? come on guys, aint the heated discussions 1/2 the fun?

and if 1/2 of you are useing it, then whats up with all the heated discussions?

come on fuckos, lighten up, its only the internets...

Are you calling me a fucko? I'm adding you to my shit list right now.

Ok, this has been discussed before, but how fuckin hard is to simply just not read the posts of people you don't want to read? Why do you need this "feature"?

Ie.: I don't have any interesting in reading hip hop threads
    Do I need a "feature" that allows me to "ignore" those threads? NO, I just don't click on them. End of story.

I don't like you. I'm adding you to my shit list right now.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    "i can't see you though, BITCH"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I don't like you. I'm adding you to my shit list right now.

Go ahead, . I'll will probably do the same. I will ignore myself.

Yo Phill, again, "On Tempo" rocks the crowd. Everywhere where I play that tune the people love it (Exceppt for those Jiggy-Bling Partys, had to spin there 2 weeks ago and it was a fart under the blanket)

Do you remeber how you got the drums to sound like this ?? They sound heavily over-compressed like they were recorded way to loud to tape.

That was like 19 years ago that i made that song, so I don't really remember all of the details. I just sampled the shit on a Casio RZ-1, recorded the whole song at my crib on a damn Tascam portastudio, took it to the studio and told them to make that shit hit as hard as possible. that's it. To this day i really don't know shit about compression or any of that tech head shit. I don't even care about it, to be honest. Turn it on, turn it up, punch somebody in the face, that's all. That's the formula for THAT REAL SCHITT!!!!!!!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Turn it on, turn it up, punch somebody in the face, that's all.

PHILL "SOULMAN" ANSELMO REVEALED

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Do people actually use this feature? come on guys, aint the heated discussions 1/2 the fun?

and if 1/2 of you are useing it, then whats up with all the heated discussions?

come on fuckos, lighten up, its only the internets...

Are you calling me a fucko? I'm adding you to my shit list right now.

ok bro, watch this...

there, its all better now

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    This has vastly improved my soulstrutting lifestyle and encourages me to engage in soulstrutting on a more regular basis now.