fuck

sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
a dude got shot and killed at the club i was at last night... two guys got in a fight, got kicked out, and one of them shot the other one right on the sidewalk outside the front door... people were running and screraming and crying, the dude was laying there bleeding and gurgling, cops were running up and down the street with assault rifles... they put the sheet on him right there on the sidewalk... probably the worst shit i've ever seen

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Sorry to hear that. It's a disturbing experience. Just be glad no stray bullets hit anyone. I know a guy that was killed when somebody opened up on the club. I also saw a guy get shot in the head over b-ball in front of a bunch of kids. Dude lived.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    holy fuck man, i saw that on the news this morning... i had to worry for a minute that it could be someone i know.

thats right down the street from my house too.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    "the club" is the worst place in America. Just about everything I dislike about this country goes down in "the club".

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    "the club" is the worst place in America. Just about everything I dislike about this country goes down in "the club".

you know how shit be up in the club.