ipod nano fake... cheap as ****

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
click! ebay is full of this clones atm, anyone got this thingie? so many features (mp4,wma, etc) for only a few pennys. if someone has it longer since a month and it still works, i??ll buy it.

Comments

• damagedamage 118 Posts
    Photo Storange

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    click!

ebay is full of this clones atm, anyone got this thingie? so many features (mp4,wma, etc) for only a few pennys.
    if someone has it longer since a month and it still works, i??ll buy it.

hey snowpower88, get that shit outta here

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    that shit looks like garbage. Might as well get some fake jordans or something to go with it.

STick wth the real shit bro.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    that shit looks like garbage. Might as well get some fake jordans or something to go with it.

STick wth the real shit bro.

fake jordans look more real than this shit...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Did they put DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYER on the front, just in case you forgot what this thing in your pocket was?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Did they put DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYER on the front, just in case you forgot what this thing in your pocket was?

What's so fucked up is they've photoshopped acutal screenshots from actual iPods onto the screens of these units. I HIGHLY doubt this unit is in color or has iTunes.

Anyone that buys this "thing" based on what's listed on this eBay site is bound to give a couple of thousand dollars to some Nigerian general/coffee or oil baron via email.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

An unfunny story...My girl's parents just went to Dubai on holiday and promised to bring her a new iPod nano back as a gift...No prizes for guessing that when she opened the box(real apple packaging!),that inside was one of these...Yes its got video, colour screen etc, but it is a total pile of shit.
    Lucky for her they got her a "real" one for easter...