Records with Farrakhan - What's good?

canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I just noticed this record on ebay:http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Farrakhan-RARE...6QQcmdZViewItemIs this the only album he made? Is it overtly religious and/or political?

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    his boogie/rap joint is pretty funny. I'll have to look for it.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    there is one Farrakhan LP from the 70s "a white man's heaven is a black man's hell" that has a side-long fist in the air angry funk jam on it...its really cool. Private Press no doubt.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    there is one Farrakhan LP from the 70s "a white man's heaven is a black man's hell" that has a side-long fist in the air angry funk jam on it...its really cool. Private Press no doubt.
    Holy shit (no pun intended). Is it possible to get a real headz posting of this?

• Options
    He made many calypso's. I have a couple of 45's here...in addtion to the non-raer Too Hot To handle LP.

K.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Holy shit (no pun intended). Is it possible to get a real headz posting of this?

I will see if I can borrow it from the dude and digitize it. Might take a little while though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Pretty weird that two of todays most outspoken black leaders/activists were both Calypso singers??

• Options
    Were the problems of slavery/colonial system exacerbated in the Islands?

K.