finally

2»

Comments

• Options
    Poor young Lindsey. Fell in with the wrong crowd once she left the comforts of beautiful Merrick. I doubt that it helps that her dad is a lunatic coke fiend who has been in jail for a whole bunch of different shit, most recently for taking a telephone pole on S.Oyster Bay Road in Syosset, destroying a fiberoptic splice that my homie Tony FetaCheese did.

A frienf of mine was working as a PA on this movie that Lohan was just shooting in Manhattan and New Orleans. Lohan borrowed a whole grip of clothing from a designer, and when she returned a bunch of it they found a nice-sized bag af yippeekayyayo in the handbag that she forgot about.

Lindsey likes to party...I don't really blame her either. 19 years old, worth millions, hottest young star in Hollywood, what is she going to do at night hang out at home and knit?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    my homie Tony FetaCheese

a nice-sized bag af yippeekayyayo in the handbag that she forgot about.

An asset to SoulStrut. Would def. do biz w/him again. A+++

• Options

my homie Tony FetaCheese

An asset to SoulStrut. Would def. do biz w/him again. A+++

Out of a garage of 80-90 technicians, he's the only Greek; hence the name.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    aaaah. much better.

fyi, that is in fact hcrink behind young lohan. pre-hairy eyeball operation...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Finley is on the outskirts of Kennewick.

OUTSKIRTS of Kennewick! COMEDY. I thought Kennewick was already the outskirts! Is Kennewick part of tri-cities? Richmond, Pasco, and ?

Yes, Tri-Cities is Pasco, Kennewick, and Richland. Then you have all the small areas around the Tri-Cities such as Finley, Burbank, Eltopia, Touchet, Benton City (which if anything, a
    Penthouse Pet was raised and went to high school there), and of course West Richland, which doesn't want to be a part of Richland.

Why I'm still here, I'll never know. But I am putting a few things into action, unfortunately that doesn't happen overnight. It's been a VERY LONG process. I try to laugh about it and hope one day I'll throw up a middle finger to this place and never come back.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    that was then

THIS IS NOW

what a difference a year makes!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    that was then

THIS IS NOW

what a difference a year makes!

*looking side to side*

PSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT

What

happend

to

her

I love how there is a lindsay clone emerging from a dimensional rift in the tree behind her in that pic

funbags, indeed

• NP showing up to Cannes, bald:

Still blazingly hot. One man's opinion.

TRUE. even without hair, she still look good than hell.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    aaaah. much better.

I heart you poppa Shig. Aaaah, poor Lindsey, I hope she gets thick again. My girl always makes fun of me but I was fixating on LL for awhile there, saw Mean Girls in the theatre. Today is come clean day, yay!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    you cant look good all the time. she still looks good in the picture on the right. she just looks coked out. there no doubting she has a pretty face

I can't agree...her face is OK on her best day. To me she is not even in the territory of say, Kirsten Dunst or Hillary Duff cute. She is maaaaad average, theMack! Big ole boobies, though, if that's yer style, can't deny that. Objectively, she has big boobies.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    Objectively, she has big boobies.

looks like she sold them for some coke

• Looks like an eating disorder as well. Birdman9: Hillary Duff? Geddoudahere!

It's going down this Saturday Night. I hope she has an ample supply of yayo on hand to help her make it through the live taping.

Birdman9: Hillary Duff? Geddoudahere!

Hey, don't misconstrue what I meant...just saying that Lohan is no cuter or hotter than the rest of these trendy teen starlets.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    lohan, when she was at the top of her game. was ON FUCKIN POINT. i dont think there was one other chick i could think of that had her beat

• Birdman9: Hillary Duff? Geddoudahere!

Hey, don't misconstrue what I meant...just saying that Lohan is no cuter or hotter than the rest of these trendy teen starlets.

Understood if by that you mean the category not containing Miss Portman and Knightley....

Birdman9: Hillary Duff? Geddoudahere!

Understood if by that you mean the category not containing Miss Portman and Knightley....

I guess I don't find many starlets mentioned in this thread particularly stunning, including Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff, Natalie Portman nor Kiera Knightly.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    when you lose weight, the fun bags are the first to go. sorry, guys.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    when you lose weight, the fun bags are the first to go. sorry, guys.

one reason why girls should stay healthy

fun bags

no, no yayo?

lol

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    bring back THICK LINDSAY PLAESE!

damn skippy