The Drum Drops LPs

ptq28ptq28 38 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
I know I've passed these up too many times to count. Anything on these LPs worth shelling out the cash for?

Comments

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    fish.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    welcome back

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    no

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

radd!!!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    no

• awallawall 673 Posts
    I know I've passed these up too many times to count. Anything on these LPs worth shelling out the cash for?

if you love shitty drum breaks but hate all that god-forsaken "music" that comes with most of them.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    "Drum Drops" LPs are wack foll. You better check with the hommie Tsunoda Hiro.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I have like 1-4 of the series. When I found numebr 1, I bugged out, but then later realized it wasn't cool. Maybe some good cymbals and shiz. Dont spend more than 3 dollars on each.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i relistened to drum drops 1 recently. i think the drum breaks are pretty cool. they may not be as dirty and grimey as some of you dj shadow wanna-be mahfuckas might want. but they are pretty good

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    came across some a few years back and they were like robot breaks.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    yeah, the funk rock cut is cool if I remember correctly. Also the spoken word part is very cool in the beginning. Still dont pay more than 3 dollars.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    i relistened to drum drops 1 recently. i think the drum breaks are pretty cool. they may not be as dirty and grimey as some of you dj shadow wanna-be mahfuckas might want. but they are pretty good

Word!

Having cosigned that I will say that most things with "drum" in the title usually aren't as crazy banging as you would hope. Your better of looking for PYHITH.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    most things with "drum" in the title usually aren't as crazy banging as you would hope

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    "Drum Drops" LPs are wack foll. You better check with the hommie Tsunoda Hiro.

• KrautbreaksKrautbreaks 276 Posts
    most things with "drum" in the title usually aren't as crazy banging as you would hope

Bang on the drum

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    i got the green cover one for .99.......
    .99 thats all,ISH ISH

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i got the green cover one for .99.......
    .99 thats all,ISH ISH

i got an extra copy of the red one sealed for free and sold it for $12

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    YOU GO BOY