Nigo BAPE interview...

2»

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I guess Bapes are kind of cool...

for blind people.

haha. I'm saying. What's so great about this guy? And who wears this shit besides rich Japanese hipsters, snooty English dudes on eBay and Pharrell?

Fucka shiny Nike rip-off.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Nigo has been doing it "Big" for a number of years now. Yes he is also on the decline but that is because the brand is becoming so mainstream now. Which actually means he will probably make more money but your average kid will want the shit and not the so called "hipsters". No joke though, Nigo makes Baby from Cash Money Millionaires look as broke as two mexicans!!!!*

*Disclaimer

I can get away with saying that, before you guys (or girls) get your little panties all bunched up.
    (I'm hispanic)

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Nigo has been doing it "Big" for a number of years now. Yes he is also on the decline but that is because the brand is becoming so mainstream now. Which actually means he will probably make more money but your average kid will want the shit and not the so called "hipsters". No joke though, Nigo makes Baby from Cash Money Millionaires look as broke as two mexicans!!!!*

*Disclaimer

I can get away with saying that, before you guys (or girls) get your little panties all bunched up.
    (I'm hispanic latino)

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    I want[/b] one of those tiger rugs...

Here:
    http://www.tibetanspirit.com/productview.asp_Q_id_E_749&catid=141

• I want[/b] one of those tiger rugs...

i totally know the woman who runs that tibetan spirit jawn out of boonsboro. whoah.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

*Disclaimer

(I'm hispanic latino)

No need to get all technical, Dee Rock is doin' it so big he's Hispanic AND Latino!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Nigo, plaese.

hahahhaahhaa.. i'm dyiiiiiiinnnnng....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I think those tiger mats are from NGAP. Which is like the Banana Republic to Bathing Ape's Gap.

but yeah, UniQlo is the real Gap/Old Navy of Japan. They need American sizes, shits is mad small schun...

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    Damn.

I'm so fucking broke. Sheep: whats up with Japan? Can a honky get over?

6.dos

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    All I know is that Red Camo Hoodie that Pharrell is wearing in the "Let's Get Blown" video is fucking really ill.

The shoes are ehhh. But his hoodies are on point.

• recordsrecords 16 Posts
    The shoes are ehhh. Maharishi hoodies are on point.

• Fuck the BS...

STRICTLY URBAN OUTFITTERZ??? BATCHEZ.

dont they carry Lacoste???or am I wrong? if so..I cant front on that.

I have seen a catalog from Urban Outfitters..its where I got my John Deere hat and my Jesus is my Homeboy shirt!shits HAWTTTTTT

Just to clarify..I dont actually own/wear John Deere hats and Jesus/Homeboy shirts.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    My boy G****n said he has that bentley in his living room, and that's where he eats dinner.

The Soho store is a joke. He has some bouncer standing outside like someone would want to steal those shiney ass AF1s.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

"Wealth is of the mind not the pocket"

Gimmee a f-ing break. Here are some gayass ice cream shoes for $140.

I'm diggin nigo, plaese.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

"Wealth is of the mind not the pocket"

Gimmee a f-ing break. Here are some gayass ice cream shoes for $140.

I'm diggin nigo, plaese.

I dunno, I like those sea foam money roll joints. Id cop those.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Hooray for bumping threads with needless controversy!b, 21