Thank You Soul Strut (my RR)

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Thank you strut fam. I know i'm relatively new around here but since coming on board post identity-theft and being a part of the Heatrocks drive I had to stop and give it up. Tomorrow, 4/18/06, double k and I release our 5th album "Stepfather" worldwide. Thank you Phill for hooking up the fly intro to track 8. Monty, i'm saying! Lambert your contribution via Heatrocks, Guzz for the acetates (and cuddle rap stylings), The ZG Posse, Day for the support, Anna for that real deal puppy rap, Asprin for being that dude, Dizz for being Dizz, Meaty O holla!, AI on the mix tip, Young Phonics for the support, Gnat for the Katrina work, Zeke on the secret mission helpout (fake album leak), Dee, Jinx, Gambit, Haz, 33&3rd, Mordecai, Gamble, I know i'm starting to forgot people but GOODLOOKIN'OUT EVERYBODY!!!If you are in LA tuesday come check us out at 7:00 PM at Amoeba (in-store) and if you are not, well... One more favor to ask: Consider picking up a copy of Stepfather by People Under The Stairs. Lots of raers and real rap.

Comments

• I knew I was forgetting cats! Sorry mang:

Special Ed, PCMR, HogginTheFog, NZ shadow, PeacefulRotation, BLUESNAG!, Pistol Pete and of course CoolChris.

All get big shouts and special thanks too. Damn I really do owe alot to yall.. thanks everybody. foreal.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Thank YOU for the music...

Ill catch you in MTL and purchase the album in person

Watch out for PUTS in a city near you

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Congrats on the new record.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    My (signed) copy of OST gets regular play, I'll get the new album for sure. It probably won't drop tomorrow in Sweden, though. It takes a while for albums to reach us. Anyway, a good look!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I knew I was forgetting cats! Sorry mang:

Special Ed, PCMR, HogginTheFog, NZ shadow, PeacefulRotation, BLUESNAG!, Pistol Pete and of course CoolChris.

All get big shouts and special thanks too. Damn I really do owe alot to yall.. thanks everybody. foreal.

bro, you just made my day.

now get your asses over to Amsterdam already!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Waddup cuzzin!

Can't wait to hear the new album....

Come do an in-store in San Diego. I'll do the superfan routine and try to get kicked out. Shit will be awesome man. We still gotta talk about doing that "interview" too..... hehehehe....

• now get over to Amsterdam already!

umm..i'm sayin'!!!! kaas brudjes (sp?)

• Congratulations y'all!

Chris floated me one of those 12"s you dropped by, super sicc iiiisccht.

now find me flat doubles of 'traffic jam'...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    word. hope to catch you (w/Time Machine!) in Baltimore!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

this cover is amazing!!!!! i wanna hear this shit asap. looking forward to it.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    I knew I was forgetting cats! Sorry mang:

glad i could help, thanks for the shout!

now i gotta getcha to add a tucson, az, date to that tour.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    now get over to Amsterdam already!

umm..i'm sayin'!!!! kaas brudjes (sp?)

kaas broodjes

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

this cover is amazing!!!!!

I agree! That and the Tuxedo Rap cover - the whole campaign is so

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    thes, i heard a new joint on XM radio last night. i was freakin out! shit is super hot! cant wait to cop the album

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hey Thes.

Catch up with you in LA on May 20th?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

i wanna hear this shit asap.
    looking forward to it.

• word up. I'm definetly going to support the fellow latino/cali indie rap/"hey hold my hand and tell me what a roland sampler is" dude.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Congrats homie... and thank you! You've been a solid asset to this community and the hip hop community in general. The Burton Inc gets a lot of play from me so I thank you for your caring and generous sacrifice. Keep up the good work and I hope this album does well for you. I know I'm picking it up

DJ Ferrari

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

The Soulstrut ripple effect is in effect.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts

this cover is amazing!!!!!

I agree! That and the Tuxedo Rap cover - the whole campaign is so

Glad yous guys like the cover!!! It's my work!!! Please go buy it and peep the poster hours of sweat in that one.

And for everyone that loved the first 12" get ready for more.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

The ZG Posse

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

i wanna hear this shit asap.
    looking forward to it.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    look forward to your stop off in Toronto

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Wow. If I did acid, I don't think I'd ever stop staring at this.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Can't wait to hear the new record.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Monty, i'm saying!

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    You have my support, PUTS Man!!! I don't have a stepfather but I'ma buy it anyways!!! Can I find fleas inside?

• THE ONLY RAP I LISTEN TO IS PUTS. THIS SHIT IS AP APPROVED. PRIVATE FOLK AND PUTS IN HEAVY ROTATION. BIG UPS TO THES AND DOUBLE KK. YOU GUYS ARE MY RAP HEROS.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Wow. If I did acid, I don't think I'd ever stop staring at this.

Makes me really thirsty

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Sweet, really excited for this.

That cover is