Muthfuckin Congrats to Garcia Vega

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
He just fathered something at 8:30 this morning. Can't remember if it was girl or boy but it was a healthy size!All the best to you and Mrs Vega.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Can't remember if it was girl or boy

Congrats!!! Much love to you and your now extended family!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    welcome to fatherhood Mr Vega,

Congratulations.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I think he's already a father no? This is his 2nd I beleive. Either way... shit yeah man, congrats!!!!

My boy is coming in 1 1/2 months as well..can't wait@

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    congrats !

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Congratulations man!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Damn dudes, you shoulda heard this man at the flea market. "Yeah my lady's about to pop another one out, yeah man, excited, blah blah blah OH SHIT BABY HUEY!"

I was kind of like, "dude, don't you think you should be with your wife?

And I'll just take that Baby huey..."

CONGRATS DUDE!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    congrats GV!!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    congrats man..thats a beautiful thing

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Congrats on having Baby Huey!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Congrats on having Baby Huey!!!

Congrats!!!

• Congrats!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    That's wonderful--hopefully he can give us all a full update soon. What could be more important, right?

• ??Felicitaciones!

• ??Felicitaciones!

Double that.

Ten minutes ago I was walking back from lunch and I heard a cat yell my name.
    Turn around and it's Garcia Vega in the backseat of a car with the wife and new baby!

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Thanks for the well wishes everybody!

Emilia was born on Saturday night April 15 (fucking tax day!), she is 8lbs and 3oz, and 21 inches long, a big baby indeed. Mom and baby are sleeping right now, they're both doing really well and healthy.
    We spent much of the labor walking around Brooklyn looking at apts, Mom not saying a word about having contractions. Put me down on the list of a-holes because I went to the flea in the morning, and checked out records at the Park Slope flea in the middle of labor that afternoon, until she said, ok its time to go home. I was all "what?" And she was all "Labor dude." Why she didn't tell me anything before I don't know. Three hours later we were in the hospital (Mom wanted to do the majority of labor in the comfort of home) and two hours later Emilia was born. A true blessing, children are beautiful.

And for the record:

NY diggers, just because I got two kids now don't think I'll be absent from the fleas, papa crate raider, I don't ever stop!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Real cratediggaz multiply! Congrats dude.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    CONGRATS MAN!

CONGRATS MAN!

Do I detect from your demonstration of caps-locked enthusiasm a desire to start a little family of your own?

Again--congratulations, and thanks for taking the time to update us.

• ??Felicitaciones, hombre!