Stuttgart

head034head034 24 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Who all here is in the Area of Stuttgart, Germany? Tryin to connect!

Comments

• Mr. Grope!

Dress

• head034head034 24 Posts
    check your PM

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

I wish I was out there again. Yall got some records out there! That shoe store was crazy too.

• head034head034 24 Posts
    Yeah dawg..he shut down that spot, and opened up another one...had a big closing and opening sale!! Stupid joints he was getting rid of! Guess he didnt feel like movin all the stock!

I wish I was out there again. Yall got some records out there! That shoe store was crazy too.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Which store? Records? No, no records in Stuttgart.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts

Which store? Records? No, no records in Stuttgart.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I'm just kidding! Any Soulsrutter going to Stuttgart can PM me ANYTIME! I'll hook you up. I don't live in Stuttgart anymore, but I'm visiting my parents and friends from time to time.

PM sent!!! I'm in Stuttgart right now! Let's meet! Let's go record shopping on Friday!!!!!!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    check your PM

head, i sent you a pm... call me on my cell phone anytime this weekend. i'll visit some friends and chill downtown from now on until monday or tuesday. talk to you...