Watch List Notification Probs??

bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Does anyone else ever NOT GET an email notifying them that a watched item is going to end soon??I get the mail about 90-95% of the time, but every once in a while... nothingAnd most of the time that item ends dirt cheap, I never see it again, and I'm pissed (like right now)

Comments

• There was a thread about this problem maybe a month ago, and two weeks ago, I didn't get notification on 5 auctions I was watching. Super suspect feature on the 'bay.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    ALL my notifications went down for over a week. I e-mailed eBay and they said they would look into it, but nothing happened after a week so I deleted all of my watch list and re-entered the whole thing. Now I'm getting two notices for every search!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    and i get two copies of each watched items email sent to me. to the same email adress like 30 mins after eachother. i think ebays beeing nice to big dudes only.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    There was a thread about this problem maybe a month ago, and two weeks ago, I didn't get notification on 5 auctions I was watching. Super suspect feature on the 'bay.

That thread was actually about saved search notifications.

I'd say I've only ever gotten watch list notifications about 40% of the time.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Auctionsniper, Batchs.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Auctionsniper, Batchs.

Sometimes I just put something on 'watch' and plan on setting up the snipe later... clearly I can't depend on this anymore though