Charle Rich 45 Help

grahamgraham 201 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I have a Charlie rich audition copy, theres a typo, its spelt Carlie Rich. The flip side is caught in the middle same as the commercial release. Anyone know value, or what it would have been used for?

Comments

• Weird. Never seen the "audition." I'll ask the "dude" here in Memphis next time I see him. He's bound to know. I trust it's not in very good shape from the looks of things. Sorry, I can't help you but, thanks for posting it.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I have a Charlie rich audition copy, theres a typo, its spelt Carlie Rich. The flip side is caught in the middle same as the commercial release. Anyone know what it would have been used for?

This would have been the version of the single sent out to radio stations. I should say "edition" rather than "version," since I'm guessing the sounds are exactly as they are on the regular store copies.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    Weird. Never seen the "audition." I'll ask the "dude" here in Memphis next time I see him. He's bound to know. I trust it's not in very good shape from the looks of things. Sorry, I can't help you but, thanks for posting it.

ya its in fairly rough shape, plays a lot better than it looks though. Thanks for the help so far!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Audition Record = Radio Station Promo