FishScale's Samples Mix (best album of the year ?)

ameldabeeameldabee 66 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
The two most "Hell Yeahhh !" LPs so far this year : T.I.'s "King" and "FishScale" by Ghost...As I'm a nice fellow, I've dug and found some of the originals used by Ghost (thanx YN !) and mixed them :-> http://www.myspace.com/dabeeFishSampleScale (Ghostface Fishey OG Vs Ghostface soulful joints):Part I :???Shakey Dog??? (Produced by Lewis Parker) ???Kilo??? featuring Raekwon (Produced by MoSS) ???Crack Spot??? (Produced by Crackval From The Soulmates)???R.A.G.U.??? feat. Raekwon (Produced by Pete Rock)???Be Easy??? feat. Trife (Produced by Pete Rock)"The Champ" (Produced by Just Blaze) Part II (online tonite) :???Jellyfish??? feat. Theodore Unit (Produced by Metal Fingerz DOOM) ???Dogs of War??? feat. Raekwon & Theodore Unit (Produced by Pete Rock) ???Barbershop??? (Produced by The Studio Beatz) ???Big Girl??? (Produced by Ghostface)Enjoy !

Comments

• planlessplanless 819 Posts
    well done

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Too early to talk that "best" shit!

• ameldabeeameldabee 66 Posts
    FishSampleScale Part I remix!-> www.myspace.com/dabee

Better sound, more drops, more cuts ! Part I redux there you go !

The whole mix (12 song overall) will be on laid-back.be by the beginning of June.

Enjoy !

Put NYC back on the musical map Ghost !!!

• ericeric 155 Posts
    thank's,

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    well done

Tres bon man, bon travail.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    well done

Tres bon man, bon travail.

co-signe. je suis pas mad at this.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Put NYC back on the musical map
    when did it leave? i mean i know paris is holding down the radio and all, but the dips been keeping nyc on the musical map.

• ameldabeeameldabee 66 Posts
    Put NYC back on the musical map
    when did it leave? i mean i know paris is holding down the radio and all, but the dips been keeping nyc on the musical map.

Go tell Ghost man -> http://www.prefixmag.com/features/G/Ghostface/339

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

wow I had never seen this interview before.

"New York lost the crown because the New York deejays gave the crown away for some fucking money. New York be bullshitting. Right now, I say fuck New York. Yeah, I???m from New York, but fuck New York. Because niggas is pussy. They is so quick to jump on the next man???s dick and can???t even deal with what they got in front of they face."

This one has me puzzled though:

"Yeah, it???s harder to sell records. It ain???t like it was before 9/11 and all that.[/b] "