Night Owl PDX roll call

rubbishvisualrubbishvisual 187 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Asprin here on Wed.Delay here on Thurs.Twoply is in the houseJust Alice is in the houseDelmont Fairchild is in the houseLaserWolf is in the houseBellcity said he was rollin throughDrWu???Portlandjerk???Portland stand up!NIGHT OWL RECORD SHOWSATURDAY, APRIL 15TH, 2006Portland Eagles Lodge4904 SE Hawthorne Blvd.Porltland, OR$1 Admission ($15 early bird)5pm - 9 pm | djs - food - drinksthanksj

Comments

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    i've always wanted to check this show out....usually any good? when's the next??

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Looking forward to this...Got there late @ the last one...Same me some good rackords please.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    jeigh boogie,

tony triple nipple and i parled with these triflin jawns the other night and i got me a terrible cold. i hope i heal up proper before i get on that plane. you now how that pressure can mess you up when you got a head cold. i'll be there and down for the crown, regardless of my health. see everybody there.

-t

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Oh hellll yeas. I am djing at the goodfoot lounge on Friday night. It's our 5th anniversary show. We'll have b-boys, a cd giveaway (best of soul stew), home-made cookie break at 1am and a special guest who is not to be missed. Strutters pm me and get on my guest list. I'll have a table at the show Sat. night.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Oh hellll yeas. I am djing at the goodfoot lounge on Friday night. It's our 5th anniversary show. We'll have b-boys, a cd giveaway (best of soul stew), home-made cookie break at 1am and a special guest who is not to be missed. Strutters pm me and get on my guest list. I'll have a table at the show Sat. night.

^^^^^^^^
    fuck all that mess. the re re rillllll party's at:

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Get cha door count on, bra. It's going down.

• Fuck both them shits.......in the closet frat fucks at XV.......and used up hippie dykes at The Goodfoot. Ya'll could dig up Scott La Rock to spin a set and heads wouldnt come out.

Fuck Portland!!!!!

What Muthafuckas?!? What!?!?!

Heads know where the real live shit is going down the 14th.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Fuck both them shits.......in the closet frat fucks at XV.......and used up hippie dykes at The Goodfoot. Ya'll could dig up Scott La Rock to spin a set and heads wouldnt come out.

Fuck Portland!!!!!

What Muthafuckas?!? What!?!?!

Heads know where the real live shit is going down the 14th.

Whoa, whoa whoa. Hippy dykes. This ain't the Egyptian or a Team Dresch show. Besides we be getting down, foolio.

• It's all good, guy.

Dykes gotta go somewhere to get down to a little James Brown too. I think ya'll at The Goodfoot do the rest of Portland a service.

God bless ya Wu tooth. Keepin the streets safe on Fridays....5 years strong.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Thanks. I'll buy you some fries at the record show.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Magic Jackson and I will be rolling down with Bellcity. Fuck a record though, there gonna be any indie rocker girls at this show?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Magic Jackson and I will be rolling down with Bellcity. Fuck a record though, there gonna be any indie rocker girls at this show?

Girls at a record show? Not without their boyfriends. After the show I can take you to a few local spots that are teeming with indie girls, though.

• Magic Jackson and I will be rolling down with Bellcity. Fuck a record though, there gonna be any indie rocker girls at this show?

Girls at a record show? Not without their boyfriends.

ahem... where did mr. jeigh meet ms. jeigh?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Girls at a record show? Not without their boyfriends.

ahem... where did mr. jeigh meet ms. jeigh?

I forgot about Jeigh.

I tried to visit Ms. Rhymes at XV last night, but alas she had the night off.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Im looking forward to it. Though currently my mind is on about a million other things.

I dont know what happend last time, I fainted in the bar for no apparent reason and it freaked me out. I dont know if it was an allergic reaction to the mold or stress or what. I tend to get ill after about two hours at any rummage sale, warehouse, thift store, used record store etc. I have since I was a kid and it sucks being literally allergic to your passion let me tell ya. My parents were antique dealers so we spent entire weekends hauled up in convention centers but I didnt figure out that dust and mold was making me sick until a few years ago.

Anyways, hopefully it wasnt stress though cause Im about five times more stressed out this time around. The BF is moving in the day after, Taxes, Bills and money in general has me worried. Hopefully if nothing else I will find a few things Ive been looking for and get rid of some stuff as well. Its always fun but never easy.

Just to be safe, If you see me looking pale or going down, try to make sure I dont hit my head on anything and then resume your digging and deal making as usual.

See ya'll there.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Im looking forward to it. Though currently my mind is on about a million other things.

I dont know what happend last time, I fainted in the bar for no apparent reason and it freaked me out. I dont know if it was an allergic reaction to the mold or stress or what. I tend to get ill after about two hours at any rummage sale, warehouse, thift store, used record store etc. I have since I was a kid and it sucks being literally allergic to your passion let me tell ya. My parents were antique dealers so we spent entire weekends hauled up in convention centers but I didnt figure out that dust and mold was making me sick until a few years ago.

Anyways, hopefully it wasnt stress though cause Im about five times more stressed out this time around. The BF is moving in the day after, Taxes, Bills and money in general has me worried. Hopefully if nothing else I will find a few things Ive been looking for and get rid of some stuff as well. Its always fun but never easy.

Just to be safe, If you see me looking pale or going down, try to make sure I dont hit my head on anything and then resume your digging and deal making as usual.

See ya'll there.

this is going to be insane. Passing out at the Eagle's Bar with a mouthful of chicken fingers and a $2 well drink.

• nowadays everyboday wanna talk like they got somethin to say
    but nothin comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish
    and mothafuckas act like they...

forgot about Jeigh.

• If you see me looking pale or going down

• nowadays everyboday wanna talk like they got somethin to say
    but nothin comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish
    and mothafuckas act like they...

forgot about Jeigh.

Ms. Jeigh said she is not attending...but she just trying to play hard and shit...it's a lot cooler to say you are not going than to say you are...

anyways...see you guys soon!

• I'm sayin'

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    NOT GOING

wish I could, have fun, fanies

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Team Dresch
    if i were single, i'd rather go to a team dresch show than a record show. i'll be there on saturday.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Team Dresch
    if i were single, i'd rather go to a team dresch show than a record show. i'll be there on saturday.

I'd rather do almost anything than go to a record show. See you there.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• You are a stupid prick, and yes, I am going to the record show.