edited April 2006 in Strut Central
eases the pain

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ... and Jeff Fahey brings it.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    toadily.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    seriously is this what it is like to be a deadhead? collecting bootlegs and following dude around? except that he is dead. but i might follow him around anyway

• Consider myself lucky I got to see him perform.

I recently got "Requia", and it is never far from the player.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    did he play with no shoes on? thats just how i envision him playing. with no shoes, or socks. and gnarly toenails

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    I got to become friends with Fahey before he passed away. He lived in Salem , Oregon 14 miles from me. I was able to sit and watch him play guitar for hours on end. Brilliant musician and wonderful spirit. He was very involved in encouraging and supporting the young bands in our community. John Fahey R.I.P

• ive only heard one of this dudes albums but it was boring as fuck. Seems to me his status is based more upon the man than the musician.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    ive only heard one of this dudes albums but it was boring as fuck. Seems to me his status is based more upon the man than the musician.

seems to me you're not really in a position to make that judgment.

• ive only heard one of this dudes albums but it was boring as fuck. Seems to me his status is based more upon the man than the musician.

seems to me you're not really in a position to make that judgment.

Surriously.....

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    ive only heard one of this dudes albums but it was boring as fuck. Seems to me his status is based more upon the man than the musician.

You didn't hear it's potential for "mad loops, yo!"???

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    G.O.A.T.