ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Since 2001 I've gotten hours of enjoyment and countless laughs from soul strut, not to mention lots of useful and interesting information. Here's to 4 more years of the same.

Special shout outs:

dCastillo
RAJ
dj anna
hcrink
faux_rillz
edpowers
anthonypearson
O-Dub
drewn
grandpa_shig
Big Stacks
peacefulrotation
hogginthefogg
soufriere1
soulmarcosa
coselmed
mylatency
coselmed
jinx
Hotsauce84
Phil Most
asprin
day
tripledouble
Danno3000
motown67
pickwick33
Alhambra
aaronbobo
Guzzo
alter egos

+

all of the others.

Thank you.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    "mad props, yo!!!"

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Congratulations, Rey!!!! Thanks for the shout, homie!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Contrary to popular opinion here on the board, there's nothing that this dude does that bothers me in the least. Keep on keeping on, hustler.

Seriously though you're up to like what, 5000 with all the alter egos?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Contrary to popular opinion here on the board, there's nothing that this dude does that bothers me in the least.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Contrary to popular opinion here on the board, there's nothing that this dude does that bothers me in the least.

one of my favorite posters an here and the most definitly the most interesting intelligent and entertaining

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Congratz, Rey! And, thanks again for fronting me on that Live @ Montreux many moons back.

The McCann Revolution has begun.

Peace!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Congrats.... Crink is going on 8000. There needs to be confetti and balloons and shit when he meets 10 Gs.

• Congrats.... Crink is going on 8000. There needs to be confetti and balloons and shit when he meets 10 Gs.

As well as some therapy.

• Good work NAL NAL

Keep questioning authority and I'll see you in these MEAN streets

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

one of my favorite posters on here and most definitly the most interesting intelligent and entertaining

Congrats.... Crink is going on 8000. There needs to be confetti and balloons and shit when he meets 10 Gs.

As well as some therapy.

in progress.

• Congrats.... Crink is going on 8000. There needs to be confetti and balloons and shit when he meets 10 Gs.

As well as some therapy.

in progress.

I find your new avatar to have theraputic qualities.

As well as some therapy.

in progress.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

As well as some therapy.

in progress.

This is not the place to showcase your punishment techniques... let the boy have his day.

• PRecisely!

sorry.

• Contrary to popular opinion here on the board, there's no button[/b] that this dude pushes[/b] that bothers me in the least.

Keep questioning the SoulStrut[/b] authority