DJ Shadow Hyphy?

13»

Comments

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Wow, this thread was like a quickie 10-pager.

• bad retarded humor...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    bad retarded humor...

YOU SAD, DOGGIE?

• How the hell did I end up with "Josh" onstage performing an act of cannibalism?

youre just jealous that he would choose me for dessert over you.

respect my place on the menu

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    bad retarded humor...

YOU SAD, DOGGIE?

Damn, you fools are making me log in from work to clarify this shit.

Tate is making a JOKE about Shig deepfrying a poptart, which is, in essence, creating a pocket/poptart (the food kind, NOT the Faux insult kind) for a poptart (also the food kind, NOT the Faux insult kind).

Tate is waaaay too smart to get mixed up in silly internet namecalling.

Carry on...

Herm

• Throw in considerations of his early Solesides work which was very bass-centric (see: Send Them)

Let us not "consider" that crap.

And why is this "crap"?

because Faux has firsthand experience letting the public know who is and who isn't a hip-hop legend

The realest fanboy alive.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    his crates go 60K deep, why the hate ?

How does that relate to the music he makes? I've known plenty of people that I respect as collectors but whose music didn't do anything for me.

Not even hating. Just wondering what that has to do with anything.

I'd figure that's the only type of respect he gets from the beatdigging community i.e. them dudes that didn't[/b] put out a groundbreaking album in 1996 nor a brilliant single (In/Flux) in 1993.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I expected more from y'all. Where's the 5 pager?

• I expected more from y'all. Where's the 5 pager?

Sorry I was busy today.

I'll need to blow a lot of hot air out my ass tomorrow to catch up and push this thing to its correct size

• check the join date doggy. im no alias and for you to think i am just because i express opinions differing from yours is a testament to your arrogance.

Hmmm... let's see: All lower-case letters, an eleventh-grade grasp of grammar, and a fondness for run-on sentences.

I guess you're TheMack. What do I win?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    you sayin my grammar is bad dog? lick my balls, you're a herb

• (Are)[/b] you saying[/b] my grammar is bad,[/b] dog? L[/b]ick my balls, you're a herb.[/b]

Take that shit to hooked-on-phonics.com son!

sorry i dont take the time to spell check my posts on an internet message bored herb. you get up the balls to talk to a girl yet? no? oh well you will eventually

• Ok, so I'm right - you're 'Dolo_yeung'.

What do I win?

How about you do my English homework for me?

Oh wait - scratch that...

aight dude, keep searching for secret internet alias' make yourself feel important. i dont have time for you. real world moves dude, real world moves

• aight dude, keep searching for secret internet alias' make yourself feel important. i dont have time for you. real world moves dude, real world moves

------------

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Isn't this guy just great.

• check the join date doggy. im no alias and for you to think i am just because i express opinions differing from yours is a testament to your arrogance.

Hmmm... let's see: All lower-case letters, an eleventh-grade grasp of grammar, and a fondness for run-on sentences.

I guess you're TheMack. What do I win?

First yall diss me for lack of time spent posting on message boards and now you attack my grammar. you guys are savages.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    SMH @ Dj SHadow the Carpetbagger.

Entroducing > Fake Rick Rock beats.

I think a lot of folks "s" their "h" at dudes who abandon their "blazing downtempo" roots in order to make "them street bangers."

Speaking of which, did your Grandma ever get a new CD burner? I never did get a copy of BSides88's "Theme Music For A Scary And/Or 'Intensely Dramatic' Movie."

Herm

hahaha, sorry bout that herm. Hit me again and i can email you my secret blazing downtempo debut!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    SMH @ Dj SHadow the Carpetbagger.

Entroducing > Fake Rick Rock beats.

I think a lot of folks "s" their "h" at dudes who abandon their "blazing downtempo" roots in order to make "them street bangers."

Speaking of which, did your Grandma ever get a new CD burner? I never did get a copy of BSides88's "Theme Music For A Scary And/Or 'Intensely Dramatic' Movie."

Herm

hahaha, sorry bout that herm. Hit me again and i can email you my secret blazing downtempo debut!

while were at the topic of ur blazing downtempo career.. did you ever finish that one iwht the nico gomez rio loop?

• I believe shadow's crates number over 250,000

I reckon most of the hate shadow recives is pure jealousy.... That said the "new direction" aint doing much for me.....

foll needs to gets down with some 'billy (rockabilly)

• I believe shadow's crates number over 250,000

I reckon most of the hate shadow recives is pure jealousy.... That said the "new direction" aint doing much for me.....

foll needs to gets down with some 'billy (rockabilly)

Is that 250,000 crates or 250,000 records? Either way dude's collection must be brimming with terds. There just aren't that many quality records in existence.

I believe shadow's crates number over 250,000

But the real question is, how much do they weigh?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I believe shadow's crates number over 250,000

But the real question is, how much do they weigh?
    ~125,000 pounds

• 250,000 records.....

~125,000 pounds

That's almost 60 tons!

• ~125,000 pounds

That's almost 60 tons!

I wonder how long that would take to ship

~125,000 pounds

That's almost 60 tons!

I wonder how long that would take to ship

According to it would be just about 132 years.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I'm feeling that "Seeing Thangs" track, although I couldn't get with 3 Freaks.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Seller: 250,000crates