Windflower, Meters, Peter Davison, etc

ZeusZeus 162 Posts
edited April 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
The following are up for trade... (from top left)Peter Davison - GlideWindflowerChi-Lites - A Lonely ManLast Poets - S/TMike Curb Congregation - Burning BridgesMelvin Van Peebles - Don't Play Us CheapNew York Community Choir - S/TToo $hort - Short but Funky 12"Meters - S/TLooking for funk, soul, jazz, salsa, brazilian, rock, etc. Below are some specific pieces I'm looking for, but I'm open to lots of other items as well. Make me an offer!Henryk Debich - String BeatJazzberry Patch - S/TGap Mangione - Diana In The Autumn WindMelvin Jackson - Funky SkullMeters - Struttin'David Axelrod - Songs of InnocenceBlack Heat - S/TExit 9 - Straight UpArchie Whitewater - S/TGalt MacDermot - First Natural HAIR BandDorothy Ashby - Afro HarpingBobby Hutcherson - MontaraU-Roy - With Version of WisdomOs Originais Do Samba - O Samba E a Corda...Os Originais a CacaRay Barretto - AcidWillie Colon - The Hustler

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Another list of wants, which values greatly outweight that of what's being offered...

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Looking for funk, soul, jazz, salsa, brazilian, rock, etc. Below are some specific pieces I'm looking for, but I'm open to lots of other items as well. Make me an offer![/b]
    I was hoping that someone would be interested in a records+cash deal for one of the items I listed.

• Your photo link is bust homeslice.

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Let's try again...

• still not working, but let me ask you a question. If you had an Archie Whitewater, Dorothy Ashby, or String Beat would you trade it for any/ all of these?

Peter Davison - Glide
    Windflower
    Chi-Lites - A Lonely Man
    Last Poets - S/T
    Mike Curb Congregation - Burning Bridges
    Melvin Van Peebles - Don't Play Us Cheap
    New York Community Choir - S/T
    Too $hort - Short but Funky 12"

reason I ask is because I'm sure plenty of people here have the albums you want and might even be willing to give them up but when a list like the one you presented is put up as a serious offer it looks almost like an insult.

Outside of the Meters S/T you offered nothing on your list has a value over $15 and some are even dollar binners.

If you want something bad enough to advertise it you should consider what might actually make it happen.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Windflower is a hundred dollar record due

• Windflower is a hundred dollar record due

is it really?

even so, that list is pretty insulting considering what he's asking for

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Why you gotta diss Mike Curb Congregation like that for?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Why you gotta diss Mike Curb Congregation like that for?

When I saw the Mike Curb on there, that threw me right off!

peace.