DJ A-Trak "Sunglasses is a Must"

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
just swooped up this DVD last night. i can do without some of the travel footage, but battle / performance footage is top-notch and it's a really well-done movie to watch. his "grindin" juggle in the bonus features is a facemelter.anyone?

Comments

• DJ PYROCTECHNICS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2000! SO DISCONNECTED FROM THE STREETS RIGHT NOW!

• DJ PYROCTECHNICS

???????????????????????

???????????????????????

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The hommie Sheep is on there! That's worth the purchase price right there!

• The hommie Sheep is on there! That's worth the purchase price right there!

ahhhh i thought that was him!

• A-Trak puts a pretzel in my homie Shotgun's mouth while he's asleep...priceless...no homo.

what up Mike?

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    his "grindin" juggle in the bonus features is a facemelter
    Youtube-ation?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    The hommie Sheep is on there! That's worth the purchase price right there!

ahhhh i thought that was him!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... that shits like 9 years ago or something. I must admit, my hair is very weird...

b

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    this DVD was boring.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    this DVD was boring.

"and here we are in the parking lot. look at the squirrel...over there is a bird."

the part with money mark was dope though.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

the part with money mark was dope though.

true enough. definitely the highlight of an otherwise unremarkable and self-indulgent digital video disk.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Is there an audio version of this? I heard some new mix of his playing in a store a couple weeks ago that was bananas

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Yeah I copped this on a whim at Play De Record a few days ago. The battle footage is real nice, and there are a few other good parts. But overall I have to second this sentiment:

unremarkable and self-indulgent digital video disk.

I'm sure I'll watch the extras (full length battle footage) over again. But I don't think anything else has re-watchability. It's like watching your cousin's home movies or something...

Must have missed the grindin juggle in the extras... have to check that out today.

As much as I was not impressed with the overall DVD, watching A-Trak rip it in the routines just got me more excited about the tour with The Rub. Can't wait to hear those dudes just kill it with their "spaceship" setup.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    Is there an audio version of this? I heard some new mix of his playing in a store a couple weeks ago that was bananas

that's called "oh no you didn't" or something very close to that... i don't know if 4-4 has it in stock, but they can probably get it... if not, i know turntable lab has 'em... it's dope

as for the dvd, i liked seeing the behind the scenes allies parctices for the dmc's, and a lot of the performance stuff, but the talking to the video camera in hotel rooms and whatnot got kinda old... bonus footage is where it's at, that dude is amazing... i wish the tour was coming here