Dear Mr. Canal

2»

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Dude....The "Rockadelic Show" was only cancelled yesterday and your'e already trying to get the "Guzzo Show" as the summer replacement??? You Hollywood types have no scruples!!

Wow. This thread is so far up it's own ass I don't even know who to congratulate.

I don't know why, but this post just had me cracking up laughing at work. Thank you.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    While I will not pretend to be anything short of thrilled that you seem to have shifted your attentions from me and Cashless to Young Shiezy, I must still ask: did this really merit its own thread?

Co-sign. I'm even starting to feel sorry for Rashied. Isn't this like the third thread in less than a month calling dude out? I probably have had more real life personal beefs with Archie than anyone, but I think this all is a lil tired.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    People like how angry he makes them.

• While I will not pretend to be anything short of thrilled that you seem to have shifted your attentions from me and Cashless to Young Shiezy, I must still ask: did this really merit its own thread?

Co-sign. I'm even starting to feel sorry for Rashied. Isn't this like the third thread in less than a month calling dude out? I probably have had more real life personal beefs with Archie than anyone, but I think this all is a lil tired.

Whoah, the next dimension in Archaic beef is the physical.

WE NEED STORIES

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    While I will not pretend to be anything short of thrilled that you seem to have shifted your attentions from me and Cashless to Young Shiezy, I must still ask: did this really merit its own thread?

Whoah, the next dimension in Archaic beef is the physical.

WE NEED STORIES

I've posted them a gang of times on here. I've known Rashaic since like 1995. The reason I stoppped lurking on SS was to call out Archied on some "misinformation".

What's done is done... I'm over corny past beef. No more posting about that shit. I will say this for him, you guys probably think he's some kinda shut-in freak. Not necessarily true, he's at least %52 normal.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

+[/b]

=[/b]

Take a guess

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    People like how angry he makes them.

finally someone has an insight that is simple and true.

• People like how angry he makes them.

finally someone has an insight that is simple and true.

I'm sayin' he's a reptillian carwreck on the 405

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    He damn well made my drunken postfest more interesting.

cant help think of dude when i saw this:

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

what is happening here!?!?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    what is happening here!?!?

The lizards are attacking