paypal question

pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
When you receive a payment from paypal users, do you have to upgrade your account to Premier or Business?I am about to receive a payment and I want the money to stay in my account (PayPal balance) and not transfer the money to my credit card/bank account... how do I do that?do I have to upgrade?please help me as soon as possiblesorry for fuckedup egnelihs..paece

Comments

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    it depends on how the paypal people pay you - if the person paying you has money already in their paypal account, then you can get paid with a basic paypal account. If they don't have any paypal money, and it comes off their credit card, then you have to have premium (which costs you 3%). But you don't need to worry about it ahead of time, if you need to upgrade to receive a payment, paypal will tell you. Also, by default the money stays in your paypal account. (Which, if you think about it, is a huge advantage for paypal - they get to invest that money and earn all sorts of money with it, AND they don't even pay out interest!)