Soulstrut.com Has 789,845 friends.

residentgiantresidentgiant 619 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    perfect hair forever.

seriously though, is there really 800,000 people in the world that know soulstrut?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

Seriously? Already? Hells Belles!!!

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    perfect hair forever.

seriously though, is there really 800,000 people in the world that know soulstrut?

ummm, i doubt it

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    close to a million friends and not a single girl posting nudies????...

for a myspace page that's straight up

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    perfect hair forever.

ummm, i doubt it

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=64890765

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    perfect hair forever.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    nah dude what I'm talking is that adult swim stuff.

I have a news anchor helmet thing going on right now.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    how come you can't look at all the friends?

bing bong boom.

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    789,846 if you accept me

that is madness

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    google "myspace scripts"

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ice grillin in front of the crates!!!!!!!

The photographer said that was my "not for play" look.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It's so cool that K-Fed and I are both friends
    with the same "person!!!"

It's like he's my friend!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i get dizzy looking at myspace, it's like a giant whirlpool of six degrees of separation (and boobies).

i can hardly keep up communication with the 10 people i do know - i don't think myspace is for me.

and how does everyone have time to do all this?

colour me fascinated.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

TAKE YOUR TIME YOUNG MAN!!!!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

bing bong boom.

step your graemlin game UP **rk.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i get dizzy looking at myspace, it's like a giant whirlpool of six degrees of separation (and boobies).

i can hardly keep up communication with the 10 people i do know - i don't think myspace is for me.

colour me fascinated.

im with missbassie on this one. i mean, i can hardly sustain a boner while some bimbo's tricked out myspace page loads on my computer. the lengths you kids will go to get off. im getting too old for this shit.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    over three-quarters of a million friends? no way...you are telling me Raj has clicked "approve" almost a million times? lets see, clicking and refreshing takes about 4 seconds, so you are telling me he has spent over 877 hours on myspace approving friends? I am confused if this is the amount of friends that SS has...not that SS shouldnt..its the one of the greatest places on the wide world interweb, but that is crazy...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    over three-quarters of a million friends? no way...you are telling me Raj has clicked "approve" almost a million times? lets see, clicking and refreshing takes about 4 seconds, so you are telling me he has spent over 877 hours on myspace approving friends? I am confused if this is the amount of friends that SS has...not that SS shouldnt..its the one of the greatest places on the wide world interweb, but that is crazy...

He bought a bulk lot of 700,000 friends on eBay.

"one-click popularity"

whoa

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    for a site with that many "friends", none of us seem to really get along even when its just 3 of us.