another shady frenchman FASHIONSTYLI

lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
for anyone who cares. here is another dude stealing from me. and of course, you're next if you are also trying to unload boogie heat.bidder name: fashionstyliwonder if this dude used to be italiafashion?anyhow his name is audrey lavail. ----on a positive note, i have basically figured out a smart way to deal with french on ebay. write fine print stating that you don't accept PAYPAL from FRANCE. you can refund money if it's accidentally paypalled to you, and you can sell to the next highest bidder. anyhow, this is the best way to avoid seeing that pink banner atop your paypal account for the rest of your days.

Comments

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    for anyone who cares. here is another dude stealing from me. and of course, you're next if you are also trying to unload boogie heat.

bidder name: fashionstyli

wonder if this dude used to be italiafashion?

anyhow his name is audrey lavail.
    ----
    on a positive note, i have basically figured out a smart way to deal with french on ebay. write fine print stating that you don't accept PAYPAL from FRANCE. you can refund money if it's accidentally paypalled to you, and you can sell to the next highest bidder. anyhow, this is the best way to avoid seeing that pink banner atop your paypal account for the rest of your days.

yikes what is it about shady mediteranians and modern soul records ?