UCLA VS LSU

2»

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I'm not even going to front like I follow basketball, but I will rep my Bruins fo' life, here's to hoping there's another riot in Westwood on Monday. I was a Freshman living in the dorms in 1995 and that shit was BANANAS.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

2004 Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame High School Athlete of the Year

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Hadn't even had time to pick yours out yet, Ed. Should be a good game.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AP it's time to put your raers where your mouth is. I got LSU you take the Bruins with no points, let's make a wager. Pick a/some decent soul/funk/reggae piece(s) worth around $20.

I hate the Bruins.

NO PROBLEM BUTTLOCK. MY PAYPAL ID IS [email]ANTHONYPEARSON@COMCAST.NET[/email]

JUST DEPOSIT THE MONEY WHEN YOU HAVE A CHANCE.

AP, way to chime in with a 10pt lead. That being said, UCLA handed LSU a thorough waxing, so I will uphold my end of the bet and send you $20 dollars worth of vinyl. If you have a preference as to genre, let me know. Cheers and good luck on Monday.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Most annoying last name evar.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    My favorite IM received over the weekend:

h******: "Dude, UCLA is fucking sonning LSU right now."

Not that I really like UCLA (though I suppose, as a Pac 10 alum, I'm supposed to root for them. Also, my father-in-law worships them) but it was both 1) hilarious and 2) accurate.

• My favorite IM received over the weekend:

h******: "Dude, UCLA is fucking sonning LSU right now."

Not that I really like UCLA (though I suppose, as a Pac 10 alum, I'm supposed to root for them. Also, my father-in-law worships them) but it was both 1) hilarious and 2) accurate.

We were at the game, and after a sloppy, yet dominant first half, UCLA came out with those 3 dunks to start the second half. My friend turned to me, mouth all agape, and said, "They're just dismantling that team."

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

2004 Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame High School Athlete of the Year

whoa, i didnt know that. he's gotta be the best jewish pg since dorron sheffer.

tonight's game will be close. i like both teams but will be rooting for my fellow hebrew and the bruins...while listening to matisyahu.