im done moving all these damn records!!!!

boast1boast1 142 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
so the past few days ive been moving into a new place and didnt realize how many records i have accumulated over the past 6 months until the packing and moving started. im about 6000-7000 deep and im finished moving this around. over the past 3 years ive packed these up and moved them around a good 6 times and i dont think i can make it through another..so im about to go into a MAJOR cleansing. the first step is to get rid of this disco 12" collection i bought back in november then on to weeding out the rest of my records that i can live without. it has got to a point to where i dont even know what i have and havent even looked at a quarter of this disco shit i bought. anybody else just get fed up with the amount of records youve accumulated? im sitting here boxing up records while all my friends are out at this honey infested house party. lame. anybody interested in buying a relatively unpicked collection of promo disco 12"'s of about 2500?

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

anybody interested in buying a relatively unpicked collection of promo disco 12"'s of about 2500?

I hope you cleaned out your PM box before
    throwing this question out there...