Red Astaire "Do the right thing Avilla Brothers.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited May 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
dudesWhich of you guys in the U.S. [/b] got a spot with a copy of that Red Astaire "Do the right thing/Hacelo Bien"? I'm not trying to fork out 12 bucks + in shipping?Which of you dudes has a copy of the Avilla Brothers "I want you". It's this amazing soul cut from this year. Shit is something else. I can't find it anywhere...

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Which of you dudes has a copy of the Avilla Brothers "I want you". It's this amazing soul cut from this year. Shit is something else. I can't find it anywhere...

Why don't you just ask them for a copy at the next family renunion?

Ay ay ay keed!

Bayayay the way: If you search for "Avila Brothers" with one L in "Avila" you may have better luck.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    *bump n' grind*

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    you better hurry, that red astaire is not sticking around. If you want one I suggest you just shell out the $12........ukimportraerbadexchangerate steez. It's not on gamm so distro is spotty, or you can gamble and wait till a used copy shows up in the used amoeba bins in a few months.

http://www.eatthebeat.co.uk/product.asp?cookiecheck=yes&numRecordPosition=21&P_ID=1187&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=81

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    already gone and that shit is fucking dope

damn i haven't heard that song in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME

Pat don't have a plan B either