James Brown Has Bull Testicles

ryanryan 334 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
The following is quoted from the case of Agbalaya v. James Brown Enterprises. In 2003, Agbalaya sued JB for sexual harrassment in a California court:Plaintiff's theory of the case, as argued to the jury, was . . . defendant James Brown sexually harassed plaintiff by grabbing her by the hips, approaching her shirtless with a pair of zebra-striped panties that he said he wanted her to wear, and stating he wanted to rub her down and make her feel good, as well as by stating on other occasions that he had bull testicles[/b] so he could come harder and stronger than ever, that she was built like a stallion just right for riding, that it was unfortunate she was married, and that the only way for a woman to get ahead in business is to sleep with her boss (i.e., there was sexual harassment)Pretty far out. James Brown lost.

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    that Bill Clinton sure is one crazy sonofabitch!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    a pair of zebra-striped panties

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, HOT PANTS!!!!"

• James Brown: Do you like working out?
    employee: Sure
    James Brown: So, you're into fitness then?
    employee: Yes
    James Brown (Grabbing his crotch): Well how about fitness dick in your mouth. I'm a sex machine!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

James Brown: Do you like working out?
    employee: Sure
    James Brown: So, you're into fitness then?
    employee: Yes
    James Brown (Grabbing his crotch): Well how about fitness dick in your mouth. I'm a sex machine!

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    a pair of zebra-striped panties

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, HOT PANTS!!!!"

Smokin'!