WANTED: jackie cole

lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
edited March 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
jackie cole "i've got a trouble man" WATTS CITY 12". "big trades...cash waiting...."

Comments

• Options
    I can record mine for you. Hard 12 to catch. Ask Mike V out there...or "our" answer-your-emails-somtimes friend.

K.

• jackie cole "i've got a trouble man" WATTS CITY 12".

"big trades...cash waiting...."

I was just listening to this song again last night, off the Cut Chemist mix. Such an amazing song. That's one reissue I would line up to buy.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    "our" friend is a fucking zombie. he sold off every copy of that he ever found. probably for rox.

haven't seen him in a hot minute either. from what he says, the label owner was shot and killed in a bodega last year or so. seriuos ghetto tragedy.

i need that 12", kevin please sort me out with a clip you lucky devil.

did you get yours from "him"

-

• Options
    No. But he's the one that hipped me to it so many years ago. I found out a couple guys he sold it to and put the pressure on once they requested stuff off my list. Information is sooo wonderful.

That's sad about our friend. I really liked talking with him.

K.

• PolarPolar 12 Posts
    I REALY need this record to. Hook me up, Pleeease! Nice trades or chash awayts you.

I REALY need this record to. Hook me up, Pleeease! Nice trades or chash awayts you.

threadjacker!!

dude, btw you are a MARK ASS BUSTER.

---

this want is almost a joke because this record is so rare, nice to see you took this opportunity to make an ass out of yourself.

looossseeerrr.

• Options

In line, Jr..

K.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    That's one reissue I would line up to buy.

i tap a reissue of that

• Options

How much would you pay?

K.

• I REALY need this record to. Hook me up, Pleeease! Nice trades or chash awayts you.

How much would you pay?

K.

I have a suitcase full of chash waiting for the first person to put a copy in my hands.

• Options
    I'm not selling mine, dude just gives the impression he can't stand up his to his "cash waiting" promise.

I've had some crazy offers.

Kevin.

i'd tap a CDR of that.

i'd tap LABEL SCAN of that.

K- did you get your copy from "our guy"?

if i recall correctly he found about 5 sealed copies of this 3-4 years ago.

maybe accounting for about 95% of the known copies existing.

• Beats29Beats29 48 Posts
    Not quite 95%. I've had 2 copies.
    Both sourced from UK. Only 1 left now though.

Peace
    Mo

making false claims is the best way to get to the truth!

i have the only known copy of kelly jones jr. on justice 12"

.....and i have doubles.

• PolarPolar 12 Posts

threadjacker!!

dude, btw you are a MARK ASS BUSTER.

---

this want is almost a joke because this record is so rare, nice to see you took this opportunity to make an ass out of yourself.

looossseeerrr.

Ok, I get you. I'm sorry, no harm ment.
    If anyone are up for trading or selling this record please speak to lotusland first NOT ME.

• PolarPolar 12 Posts

How much would you pay?

K.

Ok, this record is almost impossible to put a price on since I've never seen it up for aution.
    It's a issue of dealing, and I dont want to ruin this for anyone. But I've heard people estimate is value all the way from 100 to 700usd.

• PolarPolar 12 Posts

How much would you pay?

K.

I understand if you don't want to anser. But what do you estimate it's value to? How mutch have you've been offerd?

• IvoryIvory 12 Posts
    If anyone really does have a suitcase full of cash, and I'm talking a long haul flight suitcase then contact me about the Jackie Cole.

If anyone really does have a suitcase full of cash, and I'm talking a long haul flight suitcase then contact me about the Jackie Cole.

yo man, i'm talking telephone numbers here.

$$$-$$$-$$$$

.....and i have doubles.

Sorry, Were you referring to me?

Peace
    Mo

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    i'd like to hear the track just based on all the love you guys are throwing toward this record.

• i'd like to hear the track just based on all the love you guys are throwing toward this record.

i'd like to hear the track just based on all the love you guys are throwing toward this record.

that avatar is scary guz. is that dude got autism or hyper active from too much sugar cereal ?

.....and i have doubles.

Peace
    Mo

no, actually referring to something i said about how there aren't many known copies, then people started claiming that they had it.

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts

http://www.jazzmanrecords.co.uk/asp/radio.asp

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Cut Chemist show. He played it in that set.

• that avatar is scary guz. is that dude got autism or hyper active from too much sugar cereal ?

he's listening to the new Chino XL

http://www.jazzmanrecords.co.uk/asp/radio.asp

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Cut Chemist show. He played it in that set.

that's a pretty cool song but i think i like that incomparable seven record better.

.....and i have doubles.

Peace
    Mo

no, actually referring to something i said about how there aren't many known copies, then people started claiming that they had it.

Oh, cool. Well I put it on my volume of the Baghat CD, which if I get my act together may come out soon.... I'll be sure to put a pic of it on the cover too then.

Peace
    Mo

• JamesEJamesE 35 Posts
    Not sure from reading back if anyone has a copy available, but if so I would be someone with either a suitcase of cash or sparkly trades for a minty Jackie Cole 12".

james at monkeyfunk dot net

or PM

Cheers all.