Some one said CHILI DOGS? Who's got the best?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Fo Real who got the best Chili Dogs east to west? If I can't find an ill spot I go to Der Winnersnitzle, Pretzal Bun Chili Dog is the bomb!

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Fo Real who got the best Chili Dogs east to west?

If I can't find an ill spot I go to Der Winnersnitzle, Pretzal Bun Chili Dog is the bomb!

WOODIES.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    pink's in LA is alright. but not worth standing in line with a bunch of hollywood fucks to get.

across the street is OKI DOGG[/b] which is a tortilla with 2 weiner doggs, some pastrami, chili, and grilled peppers and onions all rolled into one. dont know if that qualifies and the quality has gone down substantially from what i remember. or maybe i just cant hang with it anymore. in either case you WILL get heartburn and butt curry.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts

across the street is OKI DOGG[/b] which is a tortilla with 2 weiner doggs, some pastrami, chili, and grilled peppers and onions all rolled into one. dont know if that qualifies and the quality has gone down substantially from what i remember. or maybe i just cant hang with it anymore. in either case you WILL get heartburn and butt curry.

Fo Real! This place sounds crazy good!!! I'll bring some Malox and I'm straight... I will try this after going to Aaron's... Word!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    All right Mango. Seattle what!
    Matt???s Famous Chili Dogs is where we go in Seatown. They have Chili dogs and Chicago style dogs.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    How about this: a hot dog from Kapi'olani Bakery topped with Sam Choy's stew?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    best chili dog in Tucson is Pat's Chili Dogs on the west side.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    best chili dog in Tucson is Pat's Chili Dogs on the west side.

I actually heard about that place. I have a friend down there who I've been trading music with for years, and at the end of the year he sends me the "Best Of Tucson" things. It had been mentioned a number of times in there.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    man, dont front on pinks. I know its become the spot in the past few years, but they are still the best. I've been to Oki Dog a few times and have usually been dissapointed. I also think Carneys has a very good chili cheese dog. There was a spot in the valley that got shut down a few years ago called Manhattan Franks which had an amazing chili dog.

At pinks you gotta get the polish with sourkrout, onions, mustard, cheese and chili. Then roll over to Arons. Then get some rolled tacos at Benitos. Oh god, I wanna move back to LA.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Tommy's...hands down

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    DC's finest:

my favorite on the left coast. no chili but great dogs: