TheMack appreciation thread!

mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Fuck HarveyCanal and his other-realm-Sabrina-The-Teenage-Witch-magic-potion-conspiracy-theory shit! TheMack is the RILL fucking homeboy up in this piece!Why?1. He lines up in the puccini.2. He makes even the littlest of little dudes feel like a 'record heavyweight'.DISCUSS this shit before my boy gets out of math class and comes in hurr blazing with his five-shooter gizznat!

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Where is lately?

• TheMack is the RILL fucking homeboy up in this piece!

cosine. theMack is a nice dude. pittsburgh represent.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Where is lately?

This invites a contest to photoshop in various locations around the world

Optional totes: uzi, raer, elmo, argyle-anything

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Where is lately?

This invites a contest to photoshop in various locations around the world

Optional totes: uzi, raer, elmo, argyle-anything

IT'S ON!!!

• the mack is busy making real world moves. He recently moved out on his own and is redirecting the line of puchini from moms house to the new The_Mack_Manor

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    the mack likes to be a racist chump. i appreciate that

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Where is lately?

seirously, hes in there.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    HAHAHAHA OH SHIT! I thought you were kidding and then i found him!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    HAHAHAHA OH SHIT! I thought you were kidding and then i found him!

Same here! I found the mack!

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
    I'm not sure what to do about the mack

I have a habit of replying to people's "wants", I mean, I like it cuz 4 years ago when I got up in here, people replied to mine, so, I figured, I'd always return the favour if I had doubles or whatever...

the mack wanted The Millenium 'Begin' album, I had doubles, I cut it up on my last mix, he didn't have too much I wanted, so I settled for some obsscure jazz fusion record that I have no idea if it's good or not, but I thought "hey, I'll help dude out" ----------
    he got mine, I'm still waiting for his, like 2 months, I pm'd him several times, no reply........never traded with him before, so it's not like I really believe him cuz I've never not gotten a package that a fellow strutter has actually sent...

It's not that big of a deal, it's not a grail, and it was a double, but still it's the principle, I haven't received my record. not even like a jpeg of a receipt or something to prove that he sent it...i offered him several viable options, another record, paypal, whatevs, dude is so dude he doesn't reply...I've kinda given up...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

I have a habit of replying to people's "wants", I mean, I like it cuz 4 years ago when I got up in here, people replied to mine, so, I figured, I'd always return the favour if I had doubles or whatever...

the mack wanted The Millenium 'Begin' album, I had doubles, I cut it up on my last mix, he didn't have too much I wanted, so I settled for some obsscure jazz fusion record that I have no idea if it's good or not, but I thought "hey, I'll help dude out" ----------
    he got mine, I'm still waiting for his, like 2 months, I pm'd him several times, no reply........never traded with him before, so it's not like I really believe him cuz I've never not gotten a package that a fellow strutter has actually sent...

It's not that big of a deal, it's not a grail, and it was a double, but still it's the principle, I haven't received my record. not even like a jpeg of a receipt or something to prove that he sent it...i offered him several viable options, another record, paypal, whatevs, dude is so dude he doesn't reply...I've kinda given up...

Remember, "heavy shit takes longer to get thereTM"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Where is lately?

seriously, hes in there.

BUSTED[/b]

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

Remember, "heavy shit takes longer to get thereTM"

should not be a tm at the end, you need an OM

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Where is lately?

seriously, hes in there.

BUSTED[/b]

Nah dude I think that's Chris Carnahan

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Apparently making collectro moves in the real world with =

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

I bought "free design - kites are fun" off dude and had pretty much forgotten about it/written it off. Nearly 4 months later it turned up. Granted the post mark was from a few weeks before so it obviously took awhile in transit.

Moral of the story? It took awhile but came through in the end, so all is well. If he didnt hustle some little dude half way around the world like me, (which would have been easy to do) He's obviously an alright guy. I would hang tight and see how it pans.

Nearly 4 months later it turned up.

Funny, The Free Design aren't the type
    of band I would normally call HEAVY...

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

I dunno what this website's all about but its fascinating.

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts

I bought "free design - kites are fun" off dude and had pretty much forgotten about it/written it off. Nearly 4 months later it turned up. Granted the post mark was from a few weeks before so it obviously took awhile in transit.

Moral of the story? It took awhile but came through in the end, so all is well. If he didnt hustle some little dude half way around the world like me, (which would have been easy to do) He's obviously an alright guy. I would hang tight and see how it pans.

word up Wu, the your story has reinstilled my faith that the Mack may ultimately come through! I will wait till the end of this year then.

• I live in Pittsburgh and have never seen this cat, at least to my knowledge.

the Mack may ultimately come through! I will wait till the end of this year then.

Come on, be fair!

Give him until at least 2011 or you're soft.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I live in Pittsburgh and have never seen this cat, at least to my knowledge.

Look for a dawg.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I have successfully traded with and liveed to tell the tale.

He's a reeel reel dude

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    If ever gets to Philly, I'm inviting the whole crew.

Phill
    Cos would have to represent, too.
    Tone
    Ray

and a bunch of other all-stars to throw down for the day.

Now that would be something!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I must give you belated props on this comosition mojo

TheMack]
    I line up in the puccini
    Y'all niggaz can't see me
    I queue up in the muff
    I like it rugged and rough
    Unless that bitch is on the rag
    Then it's up the batty like a fag!

You get no burrito dawg ya hear me
    My rug is ghetty green ya fear me
    Green like the turf the Steelers run
    My clip holds five bullets dun
    Like Bruce Springsteen those chumps were 'born to run'
    Fuck jelly - I take my peanut butter sandwich with some 'hun'

• I'm not sure what to do about the mack

why are you so casual about this? the millenium is a $75 record and is tough to find. i would put this dude on blast instead of this " no big deal " thing.

the amount of shady soulstrut trade related shit that goes on is enough to make one barf. i am kind of done with it. i dont mind if people send me records and i pay them but i have received reissues, totally thrashed records and various garbage in trade so many times it makes me think that this is a way of life on soulstrut.

personally i expect it on one level but this story is so egregious it makes me have some serious dislike for the dude. if we do not out suspect traders with a vengence this place will be worthless for trading all together.

I too have offered the mack heavy records and been offered nothing or doo doo in return. i don't get it.

• chrischris 287 Posts
    Where is lately?

seriously, hes in there.

BUSTED[/b]

Nah dude I think that's Chris Carnahan

just to clarify, that is not me circled in that picture!

i may be in there somewhere else, though.......