SUPERhardcroe eBay Description!

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
---/////////---ALL THE RECORDS I SELL HERE ARE USED !SOME RECORDS I SELL HERE ARE EXCELENT/MINT,BUT SOME OTHERS HAVE SOME STICKERS,WRITINGS/SIGNATURES IN THE BACK SLEEVE,SCRATCHES,ETC...EVEN THESE ONES ARE ALWAYS PLAYABLE,I DON??T SELL HERE RECORDS IN VERY BAD CONDITION!AS I DON??T HAVE TIME TO MAKE A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE CONDITION ETC..OF ALL THE RECORDS I SELL HERE,IF YOU ARE A PROBLEMATIC/COMPLICATED OR EXIGENT BUYER AND IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE RECORDS CONDITION OR IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION,ASK BEFORE YOU BID! NOT AFTER! I??M NOT INTERESTED TO SELL MY RECORDS TO FANATICS OF THE MINT CONDITION,I??M INTERESTED TO SELL MY RECORDS ONLY TO REAL/TRUE COLLECTORS!FANATICS & FANATICS OF THE MINT CONDITION ARE NOT COLLECTORS AND I SUGGEST THAT THESE PERSONS BUY CD!NOT VINYL!!!THESE KIND OF PERSONS MAKE ME SICK!!! THE INFORMATION I CAN GIVE YOU ABOUT THE RECORDS CONDITION IS BASED ON THE VISUAL ASPECT/LOOKS OF THE RECORDS,I NEVER HEARD/LISTEN THESE RECORDS AND I CAN??T GIVE YOU EXACT INFORMATIONS/GARANTIES ABOUT THE WAY THEY PLAY.IN SOME EXCEPTIONAL CASES,WHEN THE RECORDS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE I CAN LISTEN THE RECORDS TO INFORM YOU.BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE REALY INTERESTED! ---////////---IF YOU RECEIVE A BROKEN OR SCRATCHED RECORD,I??M NOT RESPONSABLE FOR POST OFFICE BAD SERVICE ! NO REFUNDS/NO MONEY RETURNS AND NO DEVOLUTION RECORDS ACCEPTED ! IF YOU DON??T ACCEPT THIS CONDITIONS,IF YOU THINK MY SHIPPING PRICE IS EXPENSIVE OR IF YOU HAVE OTHER DOUBTS,PLEASE,DON??T BID ON MY RECORDS!IF YOU WANT A SPECIAL RECORD/S PROTECTION THERE'S AN INSURANCE SERVICE AVAILABLE,ASK FOR IT! ---/////////---PORTUGUESES,CONSULT ME ALWAYS BEFORE BID ON MY RECORDS!!! ---///////---THE FEEDBACK YOU GIVE ME IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE TOO...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4856761884&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Yuck. Someone take his records.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    THE FEEDBACK YOU GIVE ME IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE TOO...

YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUE.
    I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THESE RECORDS!

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    hey man at least he's up front.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    hey man at least he's up front.

SERIOUSLY... usually you don't know you're dealing with a cat like this until its too late

Looks like some of the records he sells (Mohawks LP anyone?) are so rare that folks risk it...

But HOW did he sell a copy of Mothership Connection for $50

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

PORTUGUESES,CONSULT ME ALWAYS BEFORE BID ON MY RECORDS!!!

does this mean he'll cut portguese peeps a deal?
    haha.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    NO DEVOLUTION RECORDS ACCEPTED !

"WE CELEBRATE THIS EBAYER'S ENTIRE CATALOGUE!"

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    FANATICS & FANATICS OF THE MINT CONDITION ARE NOT COLLECTORS AND I SUGGEST THAT THESE PERSONS BUY CD!NOT VINYL!!!THESE KIND OF PERSONS MAKE ME SICK!!!

wow.

buy records that are scratched and sound like shit or youre soft.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    hahahaha. that was funny.

and Drewn, i think this sorta post is testament to how much time we spend on ebay...as i did a similar post this past week.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I curse the day this guy learned about the "h1" tag ... does he
    ever actually mention the Black Merda LP in question ANYWHERE in that
    listing?

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    plaese to explain how a total prick like this dude, way out in portugal somewhere, has piles of these raer usa records, and clearly has zero love for them. his description is ALL TERMS, and shitty ones at that. BANK TRANSFER THE EUROS ONLY THESE ARE DAMAGED RECORDS I DONT CARE YOU WILL PAY AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE. what the fuck! meanwhile, actual music lovers are scouring for this kind of stuff, coming up empty... w.t.f. i guess just another example of the weird imbalances in record collecting.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    I DON??T HAVE TIME TO MAKE A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE CONDITION ETC

but he has time to list 400 records and type out a rant like that.
    gangster

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

PORTUGUESES,CONSULT ME ALWAYS BEFORE BID ON MY RECORDS!!!

neverr trust someone who wont sell to people in their own country

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    109 for mohawks? i'd take those odds.

he also has that catapilla record which i need but don't need it that bad.