ok second try..NYC nightlife...please help!

marskeeemarskeee 66 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
ok so its late saturday night here in NY and im visiting till tuesday...i posted a thread about a spot to go to tonight and i got a good recommendation which was APT..i been there before so i remember it was fresh..but upon showing up..i guess i had to be on a list! so we didnt get in and also there was a spot around the block called cielo...but the line looked wayy to dressed up and that wasnt really my steez...so we just said screw it...soooo what im asking from yall please!!i need some recommendations for fresh spots sunday and monday night..anything playing good hip hop..funk..soul..disco...or fresh house..please help us out...we been out 3 days and couldnt find a good spot...this is my second time in NY and the last trip was fresh everyday!!

Comments

• Whats the deal on this. My friends and I are in NYC for the weekend and want to check out J Rocc at APT tonight, but we don't have really classy clothing, and aren't on any list. Should we still go out there? Will we be able to get in? Do the ladies need dresses?

Any help is appreciated.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    If you ain't at the rub tomorrow you ain't doing shit.

• Im in there.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ONCE AGAIN...[/b]

I stress the need for the :saying: graemlin.