I'm 19

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Ako don't listen to these fuckers telling you not to drink, smoke, and get poontang.

Drink your ass off, smoke whatever you want, and line up as much puccini as you possibly can.

You are 19. Its time to start kicking ass and taking names. Have the best possible time you can. Go on a road trip. Get hammered and lay in the middle of the street looking at the stars. Figure out how to dance without looking like a total dumbass. If you can't, then dance anyways.

Every morning when you wake up, look in the mirror and tell yourself "FUCK YEAH."

Stay up all night doing whatever you want. When you are 19, sleep is for pussies.

spraypaint a cow. someday you will be too old for all this shit, but right now you are invincible. You can't be hurt. Old folks are always bitching about how young 'uns "think they will live forever!" FUCK THAT. You WILL live forever. Challenge the local hobo to a drinking contest. Keep doing it until you win.

If your parents ask you "What do you want to do with your life?" you must answer "I WANNA ROCK." This is an unfair answer because your parents are the age that they remember (and probably love) the greatest Twisted Sister rock video ever. If they refuse your right to ROCK then they will have become the parents in the video rather than the kid that they thought they were.

Find some fucked up friends and party with them as much as possible. The crazier the better, because these are the people you will remember most fondly when you get older.

Treat the ladies right, because later you will wish you had.

It is your job to rule everything around you. Someday I will come to Iowa and help you. And if we are lucky we will not wind up in jail.

You are old enough to legally bang a MILF. Make it happen, brother.

Man, I am excited for you.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    hahahahahaha thank you everybody! i think today should be exciting.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Happy Birthday ako!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    Happy Birthday to ako, my fav under 20 strutter

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

n**h, you going to see Blowfly tonight at Gabes? I'm kind of thinking about it

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

happy birthday to you!

it keeps getting more exciting.

• happy bday mayne

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    happy birthday Nash! Ten years from now you are gonna look back on 19 fondly, trust me. soda raers pic for you hommie:

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

holy shit!!!!!! im gonna be in chicago! this sucks!

blowfly within walking distance and im not even gonna be here.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Don't forget to give your mom a big hug and say "thank you for squeezing me out of your vagina 19 years ago."

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Don't forget to give your mom a big hug and say "thank you for squeezing me out of your vagina 19 years ago."

oh shit! ahahahahahaha

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Happy birthday mayne! I second everything Dizzy said, you're 19 for fucks sake, go get in some TROUBLE!!! Take it from the Beatnuts, "I wanna FUCK, DRINK BEER, AND SMOKE SOME SHIT!!!" And after you get into some shit, then go home and create more incredible music from being inspired by all the gnarliness. btw, I'm buying your 12 this weekend, that is, if p-ro hasn't already scooped up all the copies from the Groove Merchant, haha. have fun dude.