my day is ruined

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,781 Posts
    He's a cross of Chicken Little and Kevin Arnold.

Peace - R from USA

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    also looks like a small G.W.Bush

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YEHEHESSS!!! He was never the high-point of the performances for me, but I give props to the little man for making it this far. But honestly, I was getting pretty disturbed by all the pelvis twisting grown & sexiness he was trying to put on display every week.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    He's a cross of Chicken Little and Frankie Muniz[/b].

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    he looks like harry potter's lil cuzzo

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    HI

my day isn't ruined anymore because LSU upset Duke and in a very bad ass way

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Aud****,

Your status as resident Coolest Strutter Around is taking serious hits for your inexplicable Kevin love. Now, if only we can also get rid of Bucky and Katherine, we can get back to business.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    What's wrong with Catherine? You thinking of Kellie?

What's wrong with Katherine? You thinking of Kellie?

I am saying...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    HI

my day isn't ruined anymore because LSU upset Duke and in a very bad ass way

A good look

Did not know you were a fan.The ncaa got crazy yesterday.. thats the type of elimination i really want to watch. Just to comment on idol..as a professional singer for 10 years i just want to say those guys can sing..but not really...

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

I am saying...

sayinx2

she's the one for many reasons.

I am saying...

sayinx2

I'm definitely doing some against the grain of the voting American public with this one, because we all know how much they love a clueless blonde. I just feel bad for the girl because she's SO naive and impressionable. Classic example, when she was up there after a performance squatting down a bit, opening and closing her legs in a excited little dance. Then the camera flips to the judges where Paula is shaking her head with a furrowed brow looking right at Kellie like "no, no, what the hell are you doing?"

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

I am saying...

sayinx2

I'm definitely doing some against the grain of the voting American public with this one, because we all know how much they love a clueless blonde. I just feel bad for the girl because she's SO naive and impressionable. Classic example, when she was up there after a performance squatting down a bit, opening and closing her legs in a excited little dance. Then the camera flips to the judges where Paula is shaking her head with a furrowed brow looking right at Kellie like "no, no, what the hell are you doing?"

i'm with you there. it really does seem like naivete, not actual stupidity though. but the above sayinx2 was for katherine..

I am saying...

sayinx2

i'm with you there. it really does seem like naivete, not actual stupidity though. but the above sayinx2 was for katherine..

Ah, well I am for Kat over Kels. But I haven't picked a favorite to win it all yet. Nobody has truly blown me away.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Aud****,

Your status as resident Coolest Strutter Around is taking serious hits for your inexplicable Kevin love. Now, if only we can also get rid of Bucky and Katherine, we can get back to business.

i didn't want him to win. i just wanted the other bad ones to go first (bucky & katherine) so i could see more performances from osh kosh cause he's dorky and has toddler proportions.