The Real Housewives of Orange County

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Jo has to be the most beautiful woman in the world Perfect 10[color:white] Herm you gotta check her out [/color] ....i hope she leaves that cornball Bravo is right nowProject Runway Top Chef Bobby Brown Blow out Actor's Studio been Viral Videos Bravo = MTV GrownVh1 better milk Flavor of Love....they fell off

Comments

• J- this post made me smile- I have been thinking the same thing. Although my girl made me watch Blow out the other day and dude bugs the shit out of me. I was like doesn't this guy just cut hair? haha But I did peep Real housewives of OC. Definitely killin it.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Man I wish I had cable so I could watch Top Chef, my friend Andrea is on it. Does anyone know if she's doing well?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Man I wish I had cable so I could watch Top Chef, my friend Andrea is on it. Does anyone know if she's doing well?

What does she look like?

blonde curlyish hair, green eyes, freckles.

• Man I wish I had cable so I could watch Top Chef, my friend Andrea is on it. Does anyone know if she's doing well?

She got bounced off, but just bounced back on when another contestant dropped out.

That sommelier guy from Vegas gives me the creeps. Real sociopath....

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    I was watching this shit with wifedog last night. Its pretty sick!! The funny shit was the one brizzle whose husband left her complaining about the hard times of living in a 2000 square foot townhouse. Jo is a cold young trophy wife for that flop. 115K on a ring!!!!!! wtf

blonde curlyish hair, green eyes, freckles.

She was eliminated on the second show.

• Options
    You likey the Canadian TV, eh?

K.

She got bounced off, but just bounced back on when another contestant dropped out.

oh shit! I missed last night, gotta catch a re-run

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    wifedog

• Man I wish I had cable so I could watch Top Chef, my friend Andrea is on it. Does anyone know if she's doing well?

It was a good one, and I quote:

"You are obviously a tool and a douche!"[/b]

Spoken to Stephen, the sommelier....

Dude that foll is a psycho. I hella want him to crack mid-season.

Dude that foll is a psycho. I hella want him to crack mid-season.

Unless someone fillets him first...

oh man, not a good sign. I could tell it wasn't going to be too easy for her because in all the posters she's off to the side. I don't know how they're portraying her, but she has always been a really great, positive person with me.

oh man, not a good sign. I could tell it wasn't going to be too easy for her because in all the posters she's off to the side. I don't know how they're portraying her, but she has always been a really great, positive person with me.

She seems like a nice girl, but there are some real sharks there...

She seems like a nice girl, but there are some real sharks there...

the restaurant industry in a nutshell.