Ebay is broke!

the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
if i was selling shit right now i would be pissed

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Why would you scare Reynaldo like that? It's working fine for me.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    try browsing, it aint workin for me, searchs work

who's reynaldo?

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I tried everything...all works fine for me..

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

IS DISCONNECTED FROM EBAY

i cant even get on the site now, i have cleaned my cache and tried it in firefox and ie

what the fuck

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I just visited My Ebay and ran a number of completed auction searches... no probs here

• Looks like Rey paid off Ebay to BAN you

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Looks like Rey paid off Ebay to BAN you
    It's true.

Looks like Rey paid off Ebay to BAN you
    It's true.

as much as he would like folks to think he has that much clout there is probably only one person on this board that does and its not his millenium falcon flying ass

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I was actually successful in convincing the eBay higher-ups to BAN anyone who bids on spiritual/free jazz and yet voted for George W. Bush.

I was actually successful in convincing the eBay higher-ups to BAN anyone who bids on spiritual/free jazz and yet voted for George W. Bush.

rey you get sooo mad, and its really funny cause you fit the mold of a republican more than i do

and the other thing that is funny is that i never really listened to free jazz, and i quit spiritual jazz since has completly taken that game over

if you can find some joke about me listening to modal and jazz waltzs while reading Ayn Rand and jacking off on a picture of Anne Coulter than you got something other wise go back to sleep

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

rey you get sooo mad, and its really funny cause you fit the mold of a republican more than i do

and the other thing that is funny is that i never really listened to free jazz, and i quit spiritual jazz since has completly taken that game over

if you can find some joke about me listening to modal and jazz waltzs while reading Ayn Rand and jacking off on a picture of Anne Coulter than you got something other wise go back to sleep

You always ribbin on other strutters man. Too many cracks at Rey and Mackie in ratio to posts about anything else. Unhealthy.

I can't see ebay either. But sometimes I can't see Google.

You always ribbin on other strutters man. Too many cracks at Rey and Mackie in ratio to posts about anything else. Unhealthy.

I can't see ebay either. But sometimes I can't see Google.

David,

I did not bring Reys name into this post.

peace
    will

ps
    ebay is back up for me

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

ps
    ebay is back up for me

can't get at it thru selling manager, regular searches seem to work ok.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    his millenium falcon flying ass

I have no idea what this dis means, but I'm going to use it on somebody in the next month believe it.

• I think you meant to title this thread, "Ebay is broken!"

I thought it was going to be a story about Ebay going broke. "So now they're gonna raise fees!"

I have no idea what this dis means

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts

I have no idea what this dis means, but I'm going to use it on somebody in the next month believe it.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

cosign this is the quote of the day for me.

• k_orrk_orr 1 Post
    Well all I can say is that i'm not getting my money back for all those free promos I coveted back in the day.