Bollywood soundtrack collectors on Soulstrut

2»

Comments

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I just recently managed to get into this by picking up a few OSTs (see below). I never see them regularly but then someone dropped off about 60 to my local discount store and I went through them all. It took a while to pick out the funky ones though, since they just about uniformly all have great and interesting covers. I was quite pleased with what I ended up with though. I made a short mix of the good parts - "Two cokes - and make it fast" - (26 minutes, 12 MB, mp3, rapidshare, since yousendit wasn't working - does it ever work anymore? seems like all I get are problems).

• generiquegenerique 625 Posts
    I just recently managed to get into this by picking up a few OSTs (see below). I never see them regularly but then someone dropped off about 60 to my local discount store and I went through them all. It took a while to pick out the funky ones though, since they just about uniformly all have great and interesting covers. I was quite pleased with what I ended up with though. I made a short mix of the good parts - "Two cokes - and make it fast" - (26 minutes, 12 MB, mp3, rapidshare, since yousendit wasn't working - does it ever work anymore? seems like all I get are problems).

That's a pretty good buy! That Garam Masala record is SERIOUSLY rare. Really! The EP is already rare but the songs are extended on the LP. One of my favorite Burmans.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Generique beat me to the statements.

BTW NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!! LALALALALALALA![/b]

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

haha that's one song that I just can't get into... it's just a bit too crazy for me.. (it's on Zahkmee, I think - if anyone really wants it, let me know)

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I got 5 on it.

• generiquegenerique 625 Posts

haha that's one song that I just can't get into... it's just a bit too crazy for me.. (it's on Zahkmee, I think - if anyone really wants it, let me know)

I like that song in theory.