Dig-Dug Record Swap (photo related)

OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Here are some photos from the first Dig-Dug party: Dig-Dug @ Gallery AD The next one is scheduled for Tuesday April 11th The DJ's for this event will be DJ Chas, Ennui & Strictly 7. We're still in the process of sorting out the dealers for this one.To get involved email Nate: [email]recsineffect@yahoo.com[/email] or call (408)271-5151

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Naw, that actually looks really dope... hopefully the whole afternoon/evening hipster record show thing will pop off down here eventually

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Naw, that actually looks really dope... hopefully the whole afternoon/evening hipster record show thing will pop off down here eventually

I feel you it would be combining a lot of interests into one sweet evening out

Montreal peeps need to make this happen

• Here are some photos from the first Dig-Dug party: Dig-Dug @ Gallery AD

The next one is scheduled for Tuesday April 11th The DJ's for this event will be DJ Chas, Ennui & Strictly 7. We're still in the process of sorting out the dealers for this one.

To get involved email Nate: [email]recsineffect@yahoo.com[/email] or call (408)271-5151

This was a dope get-together. Great turnout, nice DJ's, I moved some records. Met some really nice folks. South Bay knows how to do. All Bay fools should make it to the next one.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    hopefully the whole afternoon/evening hipster record show thing will pop off down here eventually

Uh...ROCK AND SHOP FLEA MARKET...but you weren't there.*

And the FYBO RECORD SWAP...but you weren't there.

And the KINGS BARCADE Flea Market...but, well, I wasn't there either.

Basically what I'm saying is these events ARE popping off here, all that's needed is for PEOPLE TO COME OUT AND SUPPORT THEM. HINT. HINT.

*Sure it was mostly artsy girl crafty dealers but I was DJing and sold records, so no reason other people couldn't do the same. Plus it was at Tir Na Nog Irish pub so it was a nice occasion to get drunk in the middle of the day.