2»

Comments

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    Try again:

oh hes the one on the right?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Lots of strutters up in these photos:

http://houstonsoreal.blogspot.com/

Can anyone who doesn't already know me spot Archaic?

ding ding ding ding.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Wow...y'all really did get in a fight. That's unfortunate and funny at the same time. Glad no cops got involved. Glad y'all didn't get hurt. Glad y'all won. Y'all aren't the most imposing dudes...so good job.

Dude I'm from motherfucking South Philly.

But yeah, it was no big real really. Just some drunkards trying to punk Ayres and itt didn't work for shit obviously.

But I'll have my real recap up pretty soon. Matt's pictures are really good, and also go to www.thefader.com and www.catchdubs.com for more.

Wow...y'all really did get in a fight. That's unfortunate and funny at the same time. Glad no cops got involved. Glad y'all didn't get hurt. Glad y'all won. Y'all aren't the most imposing dudes...so good job.

Point noted.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I don't know if South Philly is in Archaic's almanac of troubled neighborhoods to visit and then claim....

Sup Cos, where's the TAPE.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Who knows? That dude DJ Raedawn shot it. I'm kind of on the fence on whether or not to release it once I do have my hands on it because I'm about to go on a 2 month tour and the last thing I need is like internet tough guys trying to fight us every night in every city in America.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I had such a good time in Austin.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Thats your Location right there man.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    DJ Mel is that dude.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I had such a good time in Austin.

I haven't been down since I was a rapper back in 1998 or so but I had a fucking BLAST.

Cos - I feel you, but I know that you know that I know what the fuck the deal is, smell me? I wouldn't wet* that.

* RETRO SLANG ALERT!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    by the way R*bert thank you for the kind words in the paper - that was really nice to read, especially since hardly anyone who writes about us gets it right.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    DJ Mel is a short[/b] dude.

quality fellow right thurr.

• I had such a good time in Austin.
    man me too! i really just went to meet everyone from the boards, everything else was icing on the cake.

missed out on meeting you archaic, i see your pic but i dont remember seeing you at 115. i was LOADED though.

i ended up checking out backspin on friday, that place is pretty cool. i'll probably end up hitting up that spot everytime i come to town now.

• cos, you know you need to release that tape right?

• DJ Mel is a short[/b] dude.

quality fellow right thurr.

Indeed, he is:

(But who's Faded at Fader on the left? Free Red Stripes all day!)

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    DJ Mel is that dude.

by the way R*bert thank you for the kind words in the paper - that was really nice to read, especially since hardly anyone who writes about us gets it right.

Wow...having never been to one of y'all's club nights and never having heard one of y'all's mix cd's, I'm glad that I could assume so much in the correct manner.

The Rub has a new fan in me though, that's for sure.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    so i started punching him in the dick

i must see this video !!!