Guzzo: Banned?

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
is this permanent?if so, i'm gonna miss the little fellawhat happened?peace out *d*m

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hold on, i'll call him up.

he just told me he was stressed out about having genital warts, and that he was really only 1/8th jewish, but he needs that full hebrew cred to be taken seriously in hollywood. i guess those warts are pretty painful, from what he told me. he also wanted me to tell JP and all the east coast guys that he was really sorry for always starting arguments, especially when he knew that he was wrong before he said everything... and something about being really jealous of marklatency becoming a moderator, when he was the first to coin the phrase "modern soul", and that he didn't trust asians to begin with. there was a bunch more too, something about giving ironmonkey his first haircut or some shit, but he was really stoned, and forgot the rest. seriously. i swear to god.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    he just told me he was stressed out about having genital warts, and that he was really only 1/8th jewish, but he needs that full hebrew cred to be taken seriously in hollywood. i guess those warts are pretty painful, from what he told me. he also wanted me to tell JP and all the east coast guys that he was really sorry for always starting arguments, especially when he knew that he was wrong before he'd say anything... something about being really jealous of marklatency becoming a moderator, when he was the first to coin the phrase "modern soul", and that he didn't trust asians to begin with. there was a bunch more too, something about giving ironmonkey his first haircut or some shit, but he was really stoned, and forgot the rest. seriously. i swear to god.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I just re-checked his membership, he is not banned. Maybe it's some IT problem on his end?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    OC SPEC

he just told me he was stressed out about having genital warts, and that he was really only 1/8th jewish, but he needs that full hebrew cred to be taken seriously in hollywood. i guess those warts are pretty painful, from what he told me. he also wanted me to tell JP and all the east coast guys that he was really sorry for always starting arguments, especially when he knew that he was wrong before he said everything... and something about being really jealous of marklatency becoming a moderator, when he was the first to coin the phrase "modern soul", and that he didn't trust asians to begin with. there was a bunch more too, something about giving ironmonkey his first haircut or some shit, but he was really stoned, and forgot the rest. seriously. i swear to god.

what's the hell? get a life m*tt

good luck with the new job, hommie!

OC SPEC

OH FO SHO

Maybe it's some IT problem on his end?
    yes, totally. he said the warts were "back there" too. i guess it's pretty painful.

"EW!"

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Maybe it's some IT problem on his end?
    yes, totally. he said the warts were "back there" too. i guess it's pretty painful.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I will never tell you anything again. And as far as me pleasing you next time youre in LA you can forget about it.

Well that was weird. My accoud said "access denied immediately after I PM'd someone" I could only check the forums by signing out...

...and just like that I'm back.

So the question is, what happened to me, and why do I feel all funny right there?

WTF!?! he just PM'd me saying that he died! fuck!! now i'm crying. i fucking swear to fucking god! i wish he wouldn't have died!

WTF!?! he just PM'd me saying that he died! fuck!! now i'm crying. i fucking swear to fucking god! i wish he wouldn't have died!
    major co-sign.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

WARTZ ARE LIKE JEWISH STEROIDS

I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!

No idea, I rechecked your user permissions and everything looked kosher. I unchcked and rechecked everything just to be safe. Guess that did it?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    major co-sign.
    Whoa...there is a public sense of humor...Rockadelic's post had me all depressed and feelin like the glass is half empty. RIP G?U?Z?Z?O

if i go home, i have to eat corned beef and cabbage. my girlfriend thought it would be fun to cook that shit (neither of us are jewish) (or irish), but she invited her mom, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend over, so i'm just sitting here at work, pretending that i'm not supposed to be home an hour ago, cleaning up the mess i made.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts

Guzzo,did you enter another dimension for a minute there?

No idea, I rechecked your user permissions and everything looked kosher. I unchcked and rechecked everything just to be safe. Guess that did it?
    why did you say "kosher"? racist.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    if i go home, i have to eat corned beef and cabbage. my girlfriend thought it would be fun to cook that shit (neither of us are jewish) (or irish), but she invited her mom, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend over, so i'm just sitting here at work, pretending that i'm not supposed to be home an hour ago, cleaning up the mess i made.

you ever have spiked borscht?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    major co-sign.

self co-sign!

you ever have spiked borscht?
    i hate beets and boiled cabbage. being polish, i had to eat that diarrhea soup all the time as a kid. now that i'm a big boy, i say fuck that shit! *avoiding going home 1hr-10mins ago. i'm glad you didn't die, but you still have warts, right?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Thanks to Mylatency for getting me back up and running

now give me my money and take me to Kobey's or DIE!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

I will never tell you anything again. And as far as me pleasing you next time youre in LA you can forget about it.

Well that was weird. My accoud said "access denied immediately after I PM'd someone" I could only check the forums by signing out...

...and just like that I'm back.

So the question is, what happened to me, and why do I feel all funny right there?

and you...
    i don't even wanna hear it from you! you had me seriously worried for a minute!

worried that you would have to bring your catalogue lists and semitic witch hunts to waxidermy

I called you last time but you were still sleeping? Holler if you're down here, I'll try my best to make it up to Buena this month.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    So does that mean your gonna make a Guzzo Sandwhich? I mean with the gentile warts and everything that makes for a very juicy sandwich and MTUME would agree with that! Shoot just pop them like there hot! And they always come back it's like an extra treat you don't expect... Kobeys hopfully there's an event going and you can find mass heat close to each other.... Mark you wern't there a month ago I had records for sale and 1200's sold for cheap though the records 3 people bought a good box full some nice heaters too but there just records they come they go like Guzzo's hot warts (Closing my eyes with my mouth open popping a fresh guzzo wart, so yummy!).... Wow that just wasn't right....

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I called you last time but you were still sleeping? Holler if you're down here, I'll try my best to make it up to Buena this month.

Last time I went to sleep at like 5am. Dude you NEED to be at BP for the April show. I selling with a mystery strutter who's making the 3000 mile trek just to nuzzle with guzz. Don't even bother guessing cause you'll never get it right

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts

Last time I went to sleep at like 5am. Dude you NEED to be at BP for the April show. I selling with a mystery strutter who's making the 3000 mile trek just to nuzzle with guzz. Don't even bother guessing cause you'll never get it right

That suck's I'm gonna miss out! But I will be in TX coolin, Mark you want to by my postcard coupon for $5 it's worth it this way you don't pay full price, ain't that right RUN I mean Guzzo!

Have fun at Austin, Ironfeet. Sorry I missed you at Kobey's, I was probably sick or I left early.

• now give me my money and take me to Kobey's or DIE!

coffin joe