what's your opinion on this?

mallardmallard 452 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
'koeeoaddi there' and 'a very cellular song' are killin' it for me right now. the latter is that warm, jigging/waltzing-around-your-room don't-give-a-fuck vibe (yes, exactly what i said). so perfect right now. what're your favorite moments from this album, or some other choice IST selections?and as long as we're discussing eccentric wizzard folk, i might as well mention that this recently escalated into my top 10 albums ever.... something about it strikes a chord in me. the songwriting is just so strong, if the vocals/instrumentation were more straightforward i'm pretty sure it'd be hailed as one of the great pop albums of all time...

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i really like that "wee tam" record... some of that ISB and COMUS stuff is weird, but has melodic moments.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Unicorn is wicked awesome.

layers of the onion, yung'n...

oh yeah, not feeling it.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts

oh yeah, not feeling it.

i actually own '...onion' on vinyl and have for a couple years. found it in your run-of-the-mill cd/game exchange minty for $2. brought it to the counter and dude just had a look plastered on his face. guess one of the new guys put it out there not knowing what it was...

...still haven't given it an in-depth listen, though

incredible string band vs. incredible bongo band, anyone?

oh yeah, not feeling it.

i actually own '...onion' on vinyl and have for a couple years. found it in your run-of-the-mill cd/game exchange minty for $2. brought it to the counter and dude just had a look plastered on his face. guess one of the new guys put it out there not knowing what it was...

...still haven't given it an in-depth listen, though

incredible string band vs. incredible bongo band, anyone?

I just sold my "onion" for $5 on eBay. I hate eBay right now. I should really fuck with reserves! And I'm TOOO TOOO TOOO strict on grading.

Gimme bongo band any day! You want my OG copy? Everything's going for cheap!!! FUCK IT!