FINALLY AFTER 2 YEARS OF LIVING IN MILWAUKEE

REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
AFTER YEARS OF DREAMING ABOUT THIS RECORD TODAY I FINALLY SCORED A MINT COPT OF PENNY GOODWIN-PORTRAIT OF A GEMINI THANKS TO ANDY NOBLE FOR GIVING A LOCAL JAZZ PLAYER MY #....DAMN..SURE FEELS GOOD TO GET MY TOP MOST WANTED LP...I AM OFFICIALLY READY TO MOVE OUT OF THIS TOWN

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    AFTER YEARS OF DREAMING ABOUT THIS RECORD TODAY I FINALLY SCORED A MINT COPT OF PENNY GOODWIN-PORTRAIT OF A GEMINI THANKS TO ANDY NOBLE FOR GIVING A LOCAL JAZZ PLAYER MY #....DAMN..SURE FEELS GOOD TO GET MY TOP MOST WANTED LP...I AM OFFICIALLY READY TO MOVE OUT OF THIS TOWN

I hear you, Milwaukee is BUTT (at least from my Black, upper middle-class perspective). There are few people like me here (see social stratification based on race), and the place is rather racist, rustic, insular, and xenophobic. The odd thing is that I like my job (university department) here, but unfortunately my wife and I could never be happy living here. I'll keep my resume/vitae updated and my eye on the job market.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts

I hear you, Milwaukee is BUTT (at least from my Black, upper middle-class perspective). There are few people like me here (see social stratification based on race), and the place is rather racist, rustic, insular, and xenophobic. The odd thing is that I like my job (university department) here, but unfortunately my wife and I could never be happy living here. I'll keep my resume/vitae updated and my eye on the job market.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    You got that right..Milwaukee is horrible..I hope you can one day leave too..haha The people are rude and the cops are worse then anywhere I have ever lived..and records are pretty dried up.I'll see ya when you visit TEXAS...till then PEACE

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    remode,
    you need to pm me asap. what jazz player hooked up?!?

did you have to pay$$ssss$$$$