post some local sound (strictly RR)

mallardmallard 452 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
eff a secret squirrelthis isn't dated, but i'd say it's from the early 80's most likely. straight outta columbus/cincinnati ohio. these guys had it all: moog, rhodes, string brass orchestrator, wind chimes,...Jeremy (lead guitarist/wind chime virtuoso) signed the back, but I can't really read it...something about "to my buddy...(scribble, scribble, scribble, scribble) make sure you pick up the Molly Hatchet album (scribble, scribble) - Jeremy"here are some sound clips recorded from my portable real quick...i couldn't give it the proper mixing touch so i just compressed it a little. may sound a bit awkward. i cut it off at the vocals cause they're a little , in my opinionPrelude Yo Ya once again. strictly RR, people.let's hear some stuff from your area.edit: just wanted to add that i don't really mind the vocals after i compressed and everything...they are just crazy loud on the record and i've never been a fan of up-front vocals...kinda wish i would've recorded the whole tracks now, but ah well.

Comments

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

This one's interesting.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Some weak moments, but cool overall. This used to fetch $40-50 on ebay, but I sold it for less than $10 last week.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts

Some weak moments, but cool overall. This used to fetch $40-50 on ebay, but I sold it for less than $10 last week.

Is that the Relayer record?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Is that the Relayer record?

yes.