Stress Relief (RR)

2»

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    oh, then you must have not had time to exercise. i feel sorry for you.

after I jog a mile fool. yea, i prefer calisthenics to weight-lifting even. i bet you don't even exercise cuz you're lazy and too busy trying to associate yourself with the Big Apple.

I thought this was about stress relief?

okay, so i was being sincere in my post and then "mr. young boss" big baller was.....yea......

I am not sure your stress relief is very effective

i'm sure you can find better things to do.

I don't know, this is pretty awesome.

grow up.

and thank you for not commenting in the NBA-related threads.

maybe i won't step into record-related threads, your area of speciality.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    good job moderator.

Hi, my name's David.

When I'm stressed out, I listen to David Crosby.

I'm thinking you're taking yourself too seriously. Seriously. A little non-offensive ribbing should not make one snap. I get it from people. They mean no harm. Just making a funny or two.

Don't know where you're picking up these bad vibes from. Did Jonny diss your shoes or something?

good job moderator.

Hi, my name's David.

When I'm stressed out, I listen to David Crosby.

I'm thinking you're taking yourself too seriously. Seriously. A little non-offensive ribbing should not make one snap. I get it from people. They mean no harm. Just making a funny or two.

Don't know where you're picking up these bad vibes from. Did Jonny diss your shoes or something?

we've had our exchanges in the past, and the same "ribbing" is close to annoyance/harrassment. i'm pretty good with all other strutters, no matter if we disagree on something or not. i'd appreciate it if you would take those points into consideration. thank you.

in retrospect, i was irritable in the morning because of some issues earlier, and timing-wise it was not the best time to have 3 dudes simultaneously mocking me. now i know how the_mack feels. but yo, i'm over it.