I'm duder than you

MrsMcCluskyMrsMcClusky 94 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I was born with dudeness hardwired into my dude consciousness, but my life experiences have also helped cement that dudeness into my psyche. None of you really get that. Well maybe some hommies who are also dude. But what I'm trying to say is, shit came to me just last week that ain't ever gonna pass through your minds because you just not dude enough. I'm convinced of my own dudeness, and need to post this every week. I got this Game Of Life thing down pat. Tune in next week for an important update when I reach the next level of dudeness. Yall can't see me, but I'm that dude. Till next time suckers.The Dude.

Comments

• I was born with dudeness hardwired into my dude consciousness, but my life experiences have also helped cement that dudeness into my psyche. None of you really get that. Well maybe some hommies who are also dude. But what I'm trying to say is, shit came to me just last week that ain't ever gonna pass through your minds because you just not dude enough. I'm convinced of my own dudeness, and need to post this every week. I got this Game Of Life thing down pat. Tune in next week for an important update when I reach the next level of dudeness. Yall can't see me, but I'm that dude. Till next time suckers.

The Dude.

Calmer than you are, Dude.

• I was born with dudeness hardwired into my dude consciousness, but my life experiences have also helped cement that dudeness into my psyche. None of you really get that. Well maybe some hommies who are also dude. But what I'm trying to say is, shit came to me just last week that ain't ever gonna pass through your minds because you just not dude enough. I'm convinced of my own dudeness, and need to post this every week. I got this Game Of Life thing down pat. Tune in next week for an important update when I reach the next level of dudeness. Yall can't see me, but I'm that dude. Till next time suckers.

The Dude.

haha.

"I'm finishin my coffee."

The Dude.

haha.

"I'm finishin my coffee."

THIS AFFECTS ALL OF US!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I think a dude named Dude Dudestofferson might have something to say about this weak proclaimation of dudeness, dude.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

"That rug really tied the room together."

• I think a dude named Dude Dudestofferson might have something to say about this weak proclaimation of dudeness, dude.

I was the dude who got Dude that scholarship. Dude pays me dividends. dude's just a pocketknife, I'm a machete.

Anyway, I'm about to flip a new style... the anti-dude raersniffer. Goes like this:

EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!

WHY IS EVERYBODY LOOKING AT ME!!!! Waaaaaaaahhhhhh. Let me exist in peace and tranquility!

And please be sure to check my ebay auctions. Thanx.