REP YOUR PROM THEME SONG

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
So my mom was going through stuff that I had at her house. Of the relics that I left there was a coffee mug from my prom. On the mug it has the theme song from the prom. My prom was really lame and all I have to remember it by is this shitty coffee mug. Anyway, my prom theme was "we've got tonight" by Bob Seger. I was talking to my friend from work and she told me her prom them was "don't you forget about me" by Simple Minds. You can't even slow dance to that... So what were other strutters prom themes? Any funk raer's?Oh yea on the slow dance tip. I remember going to school dances in jr. high and slow dancing to "stairway to heaven" by Led Zep. It always cracked me up when you kept slow dancing when the song starts rocking.

Comments

• I skipped promo, but I was part of a nearly succesful revolt in which the school freaks (stoners, musicians and general outcasts) nominated 'My Generation' as the prom theme. It was narrowly defeated by some lame Styx song...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I was gone off of 2 hits of 1989 green and yellow capsule ecstacy and wound up getting in a deep zone to first Moses P's Twilight Zone and then back at the hotel Jane's Addiction's Summertime Rolls.