Sean Paul is burning my ears right now...

ladydayladyday 623 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
My boss is making us listen to Hot97 all day every day this week to listen for on-air promotion for our charity event and I swear they play Temperature every 20 minutes. Isn't the payola thing supposed to be over already? This suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Isn't the payola thing supposed to be over already? This suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

This will never happen i'm sorry to say.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Temperature is a decent track

Perhaps folks just like it

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Temperature is a decent track
    Yeah, the first 10,000 times you hear it. I'm not really commenting on the song as much as how limited radio playlists are. Regular radio is not tolerable for longer than 1 hour.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Regular radio is not tolerable for longer than 1 hour.

• I'm not a big dancehall but even I had to break down and buy that joint. You must not like dancehall then

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I'm not a big dancehall but even I had to break down and buy that joint. You must not like dancehall then
    Why spend the money when I can set my watch by them playing it hourly on the radio?

I like dancehall, that's not the point. Radio just sucks.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dogs, not to hate but I gotta agree with Ladyday up in here. That ain't even the hottest joint on that riddim. If you ask me the voicemail cut is the most jamming-est, although the applause joints in general are wearing me thin.

• If you ask me the assassin[/b] cut is the most jamming-est, although the applause joints in general are wearing me thin.

That riddim's been out for over a year now, too. Still, I'm glad to see anything produced by a guy named JAH SNOWCONE get some shine.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    If you ask me the assassin[/b] cut is the most jamming-est, although the applause joints in general are wearing me thin.

That riddim's been out for over a year now, too. Still, I'm glad to see anything produced by a guy named JAH SNOWCONE get some shine.

I didn't know it had been over a year.. but I remember Robbo ranx breaking it on 1xtra and I haven't even checked for 1xtra in two forevers.