Manzel vs. Giant

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited May 2005 in Music Talk
VG copy of Manzel - Space Funk (plays about VG+)vs. MINT copy of GIANT - What's In This Life For Youwhat's the going price on these? I can't find any prices on the GIANT... and I'm holding up hommie on the trade!HELP A BROTHA DECIDE BEFORE I CHECK MYSELF INTO A MENTAL WARDpeace.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Giant=$60. Give or Take in both directions.

IMO not worth it.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Giant = $65-$85 (ebay prices)

Manzel = $80-$95 in that condition

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Giant = $35-$65
    Manzel = $80-$1,000,000 in that condition

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Giant = $35-$65
    Manzel = $80-$1,000,000 FA FILLION in that condition

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    HELP A BROTHA DECIDE BEFORE I CHECK MYSELF INTO A MENTAL WARD

I'm guessing we'll be forced to submit you if you take the Giant...lol

...hell, I'll give up my Giant for that Manzel then I'll buy another one. Why even think about taking Giant over Manzel?

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    VG copy of Manzel - Space Funk (plays about VG+)

vs.

MINT copy of GIANT - What's In This Life For You

what's the going price on these? I can't find any prices on the GIANT... and I'm holding up hommie on the trade!

HELP A BROTHA DECIDE BEFORE I CHECK MYSELF INTO A MENTAL WARD

peace.

if you don't want the manzel I also have a mint copy of the chicago record with the break for you...hahaha I guess it will be Manzel...Now I can sleep again too.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    GIANT.... I once passed that up on a trade and regreted it for years shoot matter of fact I just picked it up a few months ago.... Funny thing about it was when I past up on the trade, dude was like no you should just get the Giant it's a better trade... hhahah but stupid me I know your here reading this do you remember that?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'll trade you a McClusky for that Giant

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

The jokes is I've sold beats I've done with McClusky. Giant? Sits on the shelf looking pretty.

$0.50 vs $80.00

$0.50 wins...

Dollar Bin Common...............

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    conmen, baby...
    in my fucked up world, shit is classic.
    sup preme and jake? hey chan...

conmen, baby...
    in my fucked up world, shit is classic.
    sup preme and jake? hey chan...

What it is hommie? Things good in BC?

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    yeah man,
    things are fine as i hope they are with y'all...

Things are good here as well, but the Sonics are hurtin'!

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

HA!

Mr. Supreme is so gangsta!

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    While on the subject of GIANT.I was wondering why most people only think this is a drumbreak only type record.I think the whole record is pretty dope.I think POWER OF ZEUS is a break only joint but Giant is good.Anyone else actually like the record?

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    While on the subject of GIANT.I was wondering why most people only think this is a drumbreak only type record.I think the whole record is pretty dope.I think POWER OF ZEUS is a break only joint but Giant is good.Anyone else actually like the record?

I like song with the piano's where the vocals say something like "Riding high on the wind...." or something. I'm not at home so I'm guessing the lyrics. I also like the first cut on one of the sides with the baseline and horn. Giant's a good record. I assume most of the time people are buying it for the drums however

Yes I really like that record! Solid cuts that don't need cleaning.... HAAAAhhaha 6 years later.... hahahhahahha!

I once bought this in the early days of ebay for $30 before everyone started posting photos:

Yeah everyone get's had once and awhile...

Yes I really like that record! Solid cuts that don't need cleaning.... HAAAAhhaha 6 years later.... hahahhahahha!

I once bought this in the early days of ebay for $30 before everyone started posting photos:

Yeah everyone get's had once and awhile... TRUE STORY

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    i would trade that giant for that manzel in a second.

i really didn't feel that giant record. spent about 8 years trying to find it then when i had it it wasn't that great. traded it in about a week. you try to chop up the drums they have some kind of reverb or something behind them.

imho. i know tony tripledoub loves that record.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yes i

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    yeah not a fan. Get Cold Blood Sisyphus and call it a day

OH Manzel I was thinking Mandrill hahahahha to much Mango Meat!