Hot new Houston rap

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Shig just put me up on this:JIMMYBOIAbout jimmyxboi[/b]LIVE 2 HUSTLEYeah, this ya Boi JimmyBoi. Some people might know me and most might not but i can assure you that'll change. Basically to break it down to ya I'm from Houston, Tx and i been doin this Rap Thing Seriously for about over a year now and have been Blessed with it like everything else (Thank you God). I recently started my own Record label/ ent. group called Live2Hustle and now i'm just gettin' my music out there and see what kind of feedback i get. I don't want to be stereotyped as a "asian rapper" or compared to anyone or anything of that matter. I make music and i'm here to let people know that ain't nothing anyone ever did that i ain't did... if not more. I'm also here to basically bring justice to the true meaning of the word HUSTLE. Most people stereotype that word towards "drug dealing" or whatever. but i'm here to remind people that HUSTLIN' is a way of life. We HUSTLE to live each day, to eat, to wake up early to goto work etc... And MAINLY we HUSTLE to make things better for our or others future... Its beyond Just music... Everything that you hear in my music, i keep it real. And if ya think i'm lyin' come see me and see how i live and do it down here... Its get it how ya Live, Ya dig? Live2HUSTLE... IT AIN'T JUST MUSIC, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE....

Comments

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Thats RIF

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Wow, dude has a great attitude! But how is the music?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    whats wrong with his mouth on his tshirt?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Alief, tx represent!

He's actually down with some heavyweights, Rob G, etc...

This dude has a Dodge Magnum with "Lambo doors", hot schitt.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Alief, tx represent!

Sounds very hustlerish!

• i been doin this Rap Thing Seriously for about over a year now

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Alief, tx represent!

Sounds very hustlerish!

One of his multiple animations reads, "Im accepted in the streets".

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    i been doin this Rap Thing Seriously for about over a year now

Thats a typo is should read "Rap Thang"