You guys are burning my ass right now.

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Arguments about racism (SHIT GUYS ITS LIKE YOU HAVE ORAL DIARREAH AND CAN'T STOP THE SHIT FROM POURING OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS), incredibly stupid statements about music, talk of banning a record heavyweight, I mean can we get some decent threads around here please? It feels like Animal Farm all up in this bitch. I have mudbutt from you losers.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    talk of banning a record heavyweight, I mean can we get some decent threads around here please?

I missed this.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Arguments about racism (SHIT GUYS ITS LIKE YOU HAVE ORAL DIARREAH AND CAN'T STOP THE SHIT FROM POURING OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS), incredibly stupid statements about music, talk of banning a record heavyweight, I mean can we get some decent threads around here please?

post links to all the above or youre soft

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    talk of banning a record heavyweight
    is mojoworkin a record heavyweight?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Arguments about racism (SHIT GUYS ITS LIKE YOU HAVE ORAL DIARREAH AND CAN'T STOP THE SHIT FROM POURING OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS), incredibly stupid statements about music, talk of banning a record heavyweight, I mean can we get some decent threads around here please?

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Ok mor specifically where is the thread about "banning a record heavyweight"?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

It feels like Animal Farm all up in this bitch. I have mudbutt from you losers.

I thought today was a lot better than the last few.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Ok mor specifically where is the thread about "banning a record heavyweight"?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Hook me up with the slimmie in the pic.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    oh this reminds me of a joke my barber told me yesterday:

Superman is flying around and he sees Wonderwoman laying naked under a big oak tree writhing in extacy. And he decided to tap it. So he says to himself "Hmmm, she won't even know what hit her," and he zooms in super-fast and, bang-bang-bang, he zooms out at the speed of light.

And Wonderwoman gasps and says "what the hell was that," and the Invisible Man says "I don't know but my asshole is all of sudden killing me."

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Well, that made my day.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    oh this reminds me of a joke my barber told me yesterday:

Superman is flying around and he sees Wonderwoman laying naked under a big oak tree writhing in extacy. And he decided to tap it. So he says to himself "Hmmm, she won't even know what hit her," and he zooms in super-fast and, bang-bang-bang, he zooms out at the speed of light.

And Wonderwoman gasps and says "what the hell was that," and the Invisible Man says "I don't know but my asshole is all of sudden killing me."

Dude this joke is the only thing more outdated than you.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    and now my haircut.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    One day SoulStrut will be a Division of Paypal, and you won't have to worry about this shit, Jonny.

Did you know that Kenny Rogers played flute on a mid-70's fusion record?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Do you fuckers know what youre doing to my creativity? Shit has shriveled up like a 97 year old nutsack.

I am writing a spec script for the TV series "The OC" and you dudes should be my muse, but instead all I can think about is who the hell is this record heavyweight who is being banned for being racist and does he know how to cook anything tepid?"

I hate you guys so much right now

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I am writing a spec script for the TV series "The OC"

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Don't quit your day job soulstrut.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    talk of banning a record heavyweight
    is mojoworkin a record heavyweight?
    BUMP

• Now available in fireproof.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

It feels like Animal Farm all up in this bitch. I have mudbutt from you losers.

sorry dad.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

just for that I am naming Friend #2 Andrew

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

It feels like Animal Farm all up in this bitch. I have mudbutt from you losers[/b].

Check the runout groove, this outrage is a re-issue!

Now available in fireproof.

I wish I could claim to be asshurt, right now I'm just disappointed

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    right now I'm just disappointed

have I ever serenaded you over the phone?
    I got mad pipes yo!

• Now available in fireproof.

Careful what you wish for!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

i'm gonna jump in here and swipe that compliment/diss from noz.
    noz, welcome back, haven't seen you round these parts in a while.
    granted, i haven't been round much here neither.
    everybody else, stop writing this crap that gives johnny an excuse to make threads about his ass!

Now available in fireproof.

Careful what you wish for!

I just don't eat spicy foods and dairy as much anymore though.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

i'm gonna jump in here and swipe that compliment/diss from noz.
    noz, welcome back, haven't seen you round these parts in a while.
    granted, i haven't been round much here neither.
    everybody else, stop writing this crap that gives johnny an excuse to make threads about his ass!

Your avatar is what the inside of my car sounds like.

my last day with Seacrest was yesterday.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I am writing a spec script for the TV series "The OC" and you dudes should be my muse

Bring back the super hot lesbian... please. I don't care what the network says, this has to happen.

Also, Seth needs to get into some harder drugs. How about having him go on a meth binge. Just throwing that one out there.

No need to thank me... I do it for the love of the show.

DJ Ferrari